Blood Thursty!

GoldenMotor.com

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
amazing! Indian was all over the place, a very innovative Co. for it's time and often I'll see a few Indians of the same year and see subtle difference's in them, I often wonder too how many engines alone did they sell ?

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Well.. No show this week end, I will be attending a Funeral for a family member, Sad day! but I will show my respect to a man I once knew.

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Well I went to the funeral and the car show, I won 1st place on the redskin but there was only 3 bikes there two Harley's and mine, I won a t-shirt and $100.oo certificate to Del Taco I can't imagine eating $100.oo at Del Taco, this was a charity show and only about 20 cars, mostly Bomb low riders, but the response to the Indian was fantastic and a lot of people just stood there looking for a long time, it was a fun little show.

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Going to start a colaberated build with Dan as soon as I get this engine built,
(We just had an earth quake as I'm typing this post, wonder how strong it was, the news on now but they haven't broken in with report about it yet.)

This will be a detailed build but yet a simple one using excess parts we both have accumulated, quality of the build and parts will be of the upmost! even with the absents of familiar high performance parts.

Stay tuned as we will start a thread in the next couple of weeks.

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Well I guess it's time to plug or bump this thread as some call it HE! HE! (lol!)
Here is another pic of an Indian I like and a Harley that a guy from another forum is restoring, like I said before I'm not really a Harley guy but every once and a while I see one I really like and can you imagine just for a few moments what it would have been like to own one of these Indians 100yrs. ago

Attachments

Last edited:

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
MAN! almost a sin in my book to let it sit, you'd have to have 2 sets of wheels for that baby, one for go and another for show, I like the single cylinder Power Plus as well I would complain if had either.

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
My Good Buddy Dan Just scored me a Honda Gc160cc QHA1 at the swap meet for $60.oo
fired it and it ran like a champ, no smoke, good idle all there.
Wonder what I'll build with it? another Indian, Flying Merkel, I wonder ? Maybe this ? I am impressed with this bike too it is another forum members build

Attachments

Last edited:

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
No Mr. B I can't weld D'OOOOH! but I will cut, Dan will do the welding as usual, I'll do the rest but it won't be any time soon I'm in the middle of three builds right now.

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Yes sir!! it is indeed a FAST looking bike even standing still and some even used the 26" wheel featured on this particular bike how-ever it is 3" wide
1st two pic's 26x 3" last 28x 2.35

Attachments

Last edited: