Blood Thursty!

GoldenMotor.com

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
the bike is an Elgin,mid 30's and is on Ebay under vintage bikes theres another one (biege)that is stock a few pages after that one Sorry I don't know how to do the link up thing guys

Velodrome

May 27, 2011
Phoenix-ish
They are both SICK! DANG!!! The "Indian" Is actually a Pontiac. Got Chief Pontiac's head as a fender ornament :) I really like what he did with the seat on this one. ( NOT the other one. AKA Mr Pinchy )

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Thanks! for the kind words DarkHawk there is another one Biege in color and completely stock a few pages back or forwards for a whole lot less but still up there in $$$$ amont I'd hate to Bail off that bike in an emergancy situation, you may not fully $ completely make it off the bike in one piece, as far as the Indian he has, hate the chain gaurd

Last edited:

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
As always Harry you win my appericiation for an intelligent mind,you are right! Handle Bar Stems pretty ingenious, but here is another and kinda makes me think they're either vintage or the bike is owned by the same guy?this one is located on Ebay under Antique Bicycle

Attachments

harry76

Apr 16, 2011
Brisbane, Australia
Yeah I must admit I had thought of using those MTB handlebar extensions you can get to rest your elbows on (much like on triathlon bikes) to make a BTR style set of bars, but had never thought of using stems, brilliant idea and one I plan on stealing in the future. Thanks Truckd

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Yah! the aluminum stems sure would be strong enough and the thought did cross my mind as well, you can probably make the actual handle'd bar yourself and add a down ward or slightly angle'd bend to them

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
I live in a Gated Community and attended our annual yearly Thanksgiving Day Dinner held at our Cub House, I sat with some of my Neighbors(also close friends) and shared with them about my M/B's and the Mngr. who was making his rounds stopped at our table, was quit for a moment while I explained a little about the 1911 Indian Tribute and the recent work I'd done to it when the Mngr. made the comment ABRUPTLY! "You can't ride that in this Community" I explained that they were Street Legal and that it would be registered and licensed with the D.M.V, well today I recieved this and also found out that the other Motorcyclist's living in our community recieved one as well, I think I smell a discrimination Lawsuite Brewing! apparently this @$$^%#@& was not paying attention to what I said so I dropped off a Booklet from the D.M.V with the information concerning M/B's with a Neighbor who owns six vintage motorcyles, he kinda snatched it out of my hand and said "I'll read it later" my reply was that if he was smart he'd read it sooner rather then later, my Neighbor and I just laughed and walked out of the office.

Attachments

Last edited:

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
First I have to go to the city hall and see if there are any city and or state laws prohibiting anything in the notice, this is a very quite community and the bikers of all people are the most respectful.

silverbear

The Boy Who Never Grew Up
Jul 9, 2009
northeastern Minnesota
As always Harry you win my appericiation for an intelligent mind,you are right! Handle Bar Stems pretty ingenious, but here is another and kinda makes me think they're either vintage or the bike is owned by the same guy?this one is located on Ebay under Antique Bicycle
For anyone interested, those coat guards (skirt guards) in back are from an Elgin ladies bike made from the mid 1930's to the early 1940's. This guy likes are deco stuff. So do I.
SB

Ludwig II

Jul 17, 2012
UK
This manager, he's only the manager. Just go over his head and let somebody actually important in the organisation drop brown stuff on him.

curtisfox

Dec 29, 2008
minesota
Sort of sounds like a envious manager how shouldn't even be there. Ludwig is right go to the top and find out what realy is going on............Curt

Ludwig II

Jul 17, 2012
UK
I don't think he's even envious, there are just some people who don't like others to do anything out of the ordinary, and enjoy throwing their weight around courtesy of a rule book.

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
SilverBear that is one sharp bike the Deco theme sets it off!, Ludwig & CF, we found out for sure that only the motorcyclist's recieved them, no one in our community rides mini bikes,gokarts,motorized scooters,mopeds exc.exc. the mngrs will not even allow bicycles to be ridden near or in front of the club house, rules state that you must dismount your bicycles at 100 ft perimiter around the club house, although this is a very safe community to live in there are some really bumb *(&^%- rules.

Velodrome

May 27, 2011
Phoenix-ish
If they allow electric wheelchairs and powerchairs / mobility assist devices I dont see how they can legally get away with that.