Blood Thursty!

GoldenMotor.com

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
You've gotta bring it to the races next year even if you don't race it. I'm sure a lot of peeps will appreciate the work you put in it. Isn't Palmdale close to Apple Valley?

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Apple valley is about 10 miles east of us, not to brag but notice the close similarities between the real Indian and A Taylar Indian.

Last edited:

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
I am waiting patiently for my right side crank to get done, when I get it back I've got to figure out how to drill threw the plate to do my plumbing without tweeking the metal,
HUMMMMMM!!!

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Well my Buddies air brush broke down and he said he wasn't going to get it fixed until next week so I'm going to scrap the detail thing and go with what I have it will look just as outstanding.
I mounted my oil primer today and now that I have the crank plate back I can presume work & fab, the oil primer was converted from a 20cc vet syringe and some light mods to it worked out fine, and you really can't tell it is anything other then a vintage oil primer.

Attachments

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Thanks! Velo I had the Crank case mounts high luster polished I'am like the gold and silver leafing, that really got my mind turning
Thanks! fer the look out Bro

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Hey Velo!
Ya know I got to looking at that site and thought that the wood grain would look real good on yer chain gaurd of the Felt, I like it so much I'm trying to figure out what I could put it on, might try it the wifes bike first as it's going to get a face lift soon.

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
I bought a tube bender today and did some plumbing on the Red skin and found out that I need to pull my wires through the tube first as there is one bend that won't allow the two wires to pull through together, the bends won't hurt the wires, so tomorrow I'll get some more aluminum tubing and try again.

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Got some pic's today for everyone, as I stated I will put the Jaguar CDI in the oil box, my wiring is ran out through the oil primer down the tube and into the crank case to the coil, I still have some plumbing to do on the right side of the bike.
After running the wires through the tube first the bending was a little tricking not knowing how to work the tube bender, I did do some practice bends first then went on to the final piece and instalation,wires pulled through the oil box with a small rubber crmit to protect the wires.
I was looking at a friends bike the other day and found a lot of similarities between how the factory built his bike and the way I'm building mine (even though it is a Tribute bike), I guess all those episodes of American Chopper are paying off (LOL!)

Oh! Last Pic... a little eye candy for all you Indian guys out there, I saw this and was just at awe looking at it

Attachments

Last edited:

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
If you look at the last pic in the previous post you'll see alot of mechanical detail, even though the parts I'm going to use are not the same , they are similar in shape and will complete the look .
Now I am trying to figure out how to do some Faux exposed push rods but yet still find a function for them insted of just being jewery, now the part you are looking at was sanded, wet sanded, then polished out, I will get some pic's of the polished piece on the next post

Attachments

Last edited:

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Haven't done anything the last few days as were getting ready for the fam on Thanks Giving Day but I'll get back on it quick!

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Thanks! Velo.......
Dan and I were throwing around the thought of a Magneto box on top of the motor mounts for the coil insted of putting it inbetween the crank case plates as once the plates and mounts are bolted they're pretty much perminate.
A little modifcation to the syringe but I like it and it actually has a real function

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Well I hope every one had a great ThanksGiving here in the States , Man I had a house full of family,Love Em but glad to see Em go home too, my Gran Daughter and I hung out and checked out bikes all day and drew pics of them too,She wants to race when the Indian gets running, ok Babe race on (HE!HE!HE!)
Here is a pic I found on Ebay I thought was pretty cool

Attachments

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Ain't it the coolest!! Deco Bike you've ever seen, I sent you an e-mail hope it helps I'm not really familiar with how to do all that link'n up stuff Sorry!