World’s fastest Schwinn cruiser

Discussion in 'Motorized Bicycle Welding, Fabrication and Paintin' started by Tony01, Oct 5, 2019.

1. badbu68

badbu68 New Member

Saw a neat way to connect 4 of the pouch batteries together. I'm thinking 72v and 32ah should be good for at least 20-30 miles spirited riding.

I've been looking at this husqvarna render and drawings and think that's look, but with pedals. Really liked the boardtracker old indian or hd stuff but doesn't look right when you have to jam these huge batteries anywhere you can in the frame.

Looks good, keep chuggin along!

Attached Files:

fasteddy and Tony01 like this.
  2. MEASURE TWICE

MEASURE TWICE Well-Known Member

I saw this electric outboard motor, thought it was a troll motor, but equates to 3hp. OK but 26 Big Ones.

https://www.torqeedo.com/us/en-us/products/outboards/travel/travel-1103-c/M-1151-00.html

indian22 and fasteddy like this.
  3. Tony01

Tony01 Well-Known Member

Yeah that should be enough for 40mi easy depending on your power requirements. Styling is my weak point. I have a few tanks drawn up but can’t pick one. I only learned enough solidworks to modify customer drawings before importing them to cam software. So it goes slowly. Took me a long time to draw my bike.

FOG, indian22 and fasteddy like this.