willimoto racer

GoldenMotor.com

Norman

LORD VADER Moderator
Jan 16, 2008
pampa texas
That is one nice bike! Looks very well made and thought out. I like the fuel tank and the drilled covers, the carb, heck I like all of it.
Norman

willimoto

Feb 24, 2008
the carburetor is a dellorto UA16S - 16mm - machined an intake manifold - turned a velocity stack with intergrated screen -

willimoto

Feb 24, 2008
the bike can go a distance of 40mi. at speed on a full tank - havn't measured the fuel capacity

Norman

LORD VADER Moderator
Jan 16, 2008
pampa texas
Thanks for your reply. I'm wondering if I make a tank in the frame if it would make the bike less motorized looking? More so to sneak under the radar type of thing. I know the engine makes it stick out like a sore thumb. My newest line will be the engine is for the lights. it doesn't have a kick start or pull start so I use the chain drive to start up my light generator. If anyone believes that stand on your heads. rotfl
Norman
I still think you have one of, if not the sharpest motorized bike I've seen on any forum.
Lord Vader.
glad you came to the darkside.

Last edited:

Egor

Jan 30, 2008
Hurricane Utah
Wow, that is a good looking bike. I love the Delorto carburetor, gives it that Italian look. You were making them for sale? Have fun, Dave

willimoto

Feb 24, 2008
i made a limited production run of the willimoto racer about five years ago - i sold them to friends and kept a few for myself