videos?

GoldenMotor.com

Norman

LORD VADER Moderator
Jan 16, 2008
pampa texas
I'm wondering would any one be interested in buying a dvd on from out of the box to the first ride how to assemble and things to do and how to's. What would be a fair price?
Or should I go take a hike?
What do you all think?

Norman

aspireonescs

Jan 4, 2010
Saint Marys county, Maryland
Who? and my feet do not fit branches. I got a good idea!
I know this is a kinda old thread, however i just purchased and installed one of these starfire gen2 kits and i would have loved a video, i think a fair price would be around 15 bucks. you wouldent even need to burn dvds you could just make a simple site where people pay with paypal then get access to a section of the site where they could watch/ download the video. all the best from a new member dance1

Russell

Apr 19, 2009
MA
I would be willing to pay 15-20 for a good tips/trouble shooting vid. Just a simple uncomplicated build, not to interested.
This would have to be driven by your willingness to share your talent & knowlege. As the effort would much greater than financial return.
The basic build might actually a better money maker.
Norm where the h**l do you get the time?

Keep up the good work

Russ

PS: 2cyc or 4

Norman

LORD VADER Moderator
Jan 16, 2008
pampa texas
I need a camera man I have a kit Bob you interested? Now all I need is some warm weather.
I have a mountain bike and a 70cc engine kit straight forward build I'm not sure if I want to keep the engine on this bike cause its my only non engined bike I have but I could put the engine kit on it from start to finish ride it take the engine back off.
what kind of details do you guys want to see?
tuning?
rear wheel sprocket mounting?
chain install?
tensioner mounting?
clutch adjustment?
throttle install/ clutch cable install?
I won't do any internal mods on this for now.
spark plug gaping?
my head light and tail light mounting?
any more things you guys can think of?
To answer the question on where I find the time? I'm retired!!!!
Norman

Ilikeabikea

Jan 27, 2008
Ptown, Texas
Norman, just let me know when you want to do it. We could just shoot each segment when time and weather permit.

Ain't it dang cold here this morning. I'm ready to get back to global warming............

Norman

LORD VADER Moderator
Jan 16, 2008
pampa texas
Its cold for Texas !!!
I didn't wrap the brass monkey last night and this morning I saw that the monkey is now neutered. OUCH!!
Poor monkey that's gotta hurt!!!!

Last edited:

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Norm,
Would this be a complete start to finish installation? You'll have lots of editing to do because in reality to show each step of an install, done correctly, a complete video would be a 3 or 4 hour epic, like 'The Ten Commandments'. I could see, for example, installing the rear sprocket/rag joint taking up a full half hour even with lots of scene editing. Maybe a better idea would be to have several vids, each focusing on a particular portion of the install or combinations when the task was a simple one like installing the handlebar controls, clutch cable adjustment, etc. Just me thinking again.
Tom