So Cal Race on Oct. 22 at Grange

GoldenMotor.com

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/R8LBv9GZHyI?hl=en&fs=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Try that one again Andy....no fly

dnut

http://www.youtube.com/embed/R8LBv9GZHyI?hl=en&fs=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Nevermind, I copied and pasted and it flew ;)

Last edited:

Dogman

Apr 22, 2010
Las Cruces NM, USA
Thanks for the vids. Us sparkies are still waiting for the guy to recharge, and get thier vids on the tube. Wish I coulda been there. I've been sick for months.

magrider

Aug 24, 2010
OrangeCounty, CA
1st place. 2 stroke
Congratulations to all the winners, and everyone that had fun. The Grange is a great facility, a well thought out track that uses its natural terrain with many elevation changes, it has great flow. That main straight is uphill and will kill ya.....

msrfan

Sep 17, 2010
Southern California
Thanks Neil , once again, for a great race. Whether you placed or not, we are all winners for being able to enjoy our hobby competively. Even us who went down on the track had fun racing and in the pits seeing fellow members and talking trash. Very nice course with all the right services. Very accommodationg. Thanks again.

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
Looking at the video footage from a drivers prospective view that track is sweet. That is a nice coarse! The curves and straight aways are nice proving grounds! Looks a perfect race track.

oldbiker

Jul 21, 2010
Temecula CA.
This was a great track, lots of nice turns, and good traction. It was cool to see, already the advances in race bike technology. It looks like big 4 strokes are going to dominate.

Brokenpedals

Apr 21, 2011
CA
I was out in Riverside, today and on the way home (91 fwy) I was passed by a truck with 3 racing MB's in the back. I attempted to catch up but traffic got in the way, I always wanted to attend one of the races, but after seeing these bikes and how serious they are getting, I don't know. Wow they looked fast, and cool. I would sure like to hook up with a bunch of fellow MBers. Any how hope you all had fun, thats my motto. Have fun, Dave
Really, it all comes down to just having fun! I wouldn't be worried about the faster guys, just make sure you stay out of their way and all will be fine! ;) I came last in the first heat, 3rd to last in the second heat, and placed 18th out of 24 in the final! Its really great to see those that are really pushing the performance levels on these little motors! Was running the stock 44t gear so my top end sucked going down the straights, loved the torque though all around the turns! The track was awesome! Loved how fast it was and swooping down the mini hills! Thanks again to Neil for setting up another great race! If it wasn't for him, none of this would be going down! Cant wait for the next one! dnut

Brokenpedals

Apr 21, 2011
CA
This was a great track, lots of nice turns, and good traction. It was cool to see, already the advances in race bike technology. It looks like big 4 strokes are going to dominate.
I dont know, the ebikes are looking pretty fast out there!

Dogman

Apr 22, 2010
Las Cruces NM, USA
I heard 67 mph on that uphill straight for the fastest ebike. It was not running right by the unlimited main. But I also heard the 20 hp gas bike only failed to win because it broke. The ebike vs gas thing is far from decided yet.

It's getting pushed very hard now, way above my head. Tires that last one heat, etc.

Samford&Son

Apr 26, 2011
Riverside, Ca
egor- was the truck a big white chevy? it was most likely us

anyways....scotto..i gotta hand it to you...you came prepared this time and rocked...i wish i would have had a better race and been able to dice it up with you....

the briggs bikes showed up this time in full force but i think we have some more tuning to do to keep up with these new technology strokes