So Cal Race on Oct. 22 at Grange

GoldenMotor.com

reverendrpm

Aug 1, 2011
Ventura CA
My shoulder and neck are still hurting, i could not even get my bike on a stand for at least a week. The guys in our pits were laughing at me, they had to help me get my gear on for the second heat and the main. I was there to race, its my only vice except for building bikes. I get bored riding them around town now.

reverendrpm

Aug 1, 2011
Ventura CA
Hey Mag, thats the truth, I should have a better handling bike next time. Still working on the suspension front end issue for a 1" neck. I found 2 of the RST front ends that you told me about at Grange. I might build something if i can find the right fork tubes.

ducedave

Apr 17, 2011
Mentone Ca.
Hey Mag, thats the truth, I should have a better handling bike next time. Still working on the suspension front end issue for a 1" neck. I found 2 of the RST front ends that you told me about at Grange. I might build something if i can find the right fork tubes.
just weld it or build it from scrap MAY THE MAN WITH THE BEST SCRAP PILE WIN!! I got a pair of Hook Worms on back order and the MODs continue!!! -April Grange I'm in and as always I'll see you in the pits

buck0

Apr 24, 2011
Orange County, Ca
just weld it or build it from scrap MAY THE MAN WITH THE BEST SCRAP PILE WIN!! I got a pair of Hook Worms on back order and the MODs continue!!! -April Grange I'm in and as always I'll see you in the pits
That's great duece and you won't regreat the worms. See you at the next race.

magrider

Aug 24, 2010
OrangeCounty, CA
I just received my final prize for my win In the 2 stroke class, at the Grange Oct.22. Sick Bike Parts let me choose a shift kit, I opted for the 4 stroke kit? Hmmm… Sick Bike Parts has been good to our So. Cal races, I received an expansion chamber pipe for my last win at Willow Springs earlier this year, and now the shift kit. Thank you to all the great sponsors and promoter.

Attachments

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Wanna sell it? :D

dnut

I just received my final prize for my win In the 2 stroke class, at the Grange Oct.22. Sick Bike Parts let me choose a shift kit, I opted for the 4 stroke kit? Hmmm… Sick Bike Parts has been good to our So. Cal races, I received an expansion chamber pipe for my last win at Willow Springs earlier this year, and now the shift kit. Thank you to all the great sponsors and promoter.

magrider

Aug 24, 2010
OrangeCounty, CA
Scotto, your bike is fast enough, (well if fast enough is ever fast enough). Actually I’m going to use it on a current build. But, if I change my mind I’ll be calling ya. thanx

ducedave

Apr 17, 2011
Mentone Ca.
If you don't use a water cooled electric starting fuel injected turbo 4 stroke - well then I guess I don't know what you're cooking up
dnut

Gbrebes

Jul 16, 2010
Los angeles
Yah, I want the baby (pictures) too. I am just saying I don't think its due to laziness, but the downloads taking hours instead of minutes.

Gilbert

reverendrpm

Aug 1, 2011
Ventura CA
I just Received my Third place 2 stroke prize from SBP (cool air filter) and also ordered one of the twist throttles with the bearing. The twist throttle is supper nice and smooth but it is a little on the heavy side, it looks unbreakable though.

AirEd

Jun 16, 2011
Tehachapi, Ca.
Yah, I want the baby (pictures) too. I am just saying I don't think its due to laziness, but the downloads taking hours instead of minutes.

Gilbert
These pictures can be up loaded in one night. I don't understand what the delay is. I'm thinking about hiring my brother who is in the adult movie industry to shoot our next race. He can get pictures posted overnight. I have talked to him about this and it may come together. Edward Brown Air Ed Racing :-||:-||

buba

Jul 2, 2010
los angeles
buba here

just came across the motored bike magazine youtube of grange 2011 and
bairdcos youtube pits at death race 20111

thanks guys just the fix i was looking for

ride safe

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
buba here

just came across the motored bike magazine youtube of grange 2011 and
bairdcos youtube pits at death race 20111

thanks guys just the fix i was looking for

ride safe
What a cool video! Makes me wish racing season was here already!

nashmoto

Apr 21, 2010
Northern California
I received parts a few weeks ago for winning the 4-sroke class. Thanks to Sick Bike Parts for sponsoring a great race and offering up amazing prizes. I opted for the heavy duty freewheel adapter, crank set, long spindle and throttle assembly - all parts I already use and only get at Sick Bike Parts. Thanks again!

Attachments

Last edited: