SAT JUNE 2nd Grange Racetrack SoCal Motor Bicycle Racing 2012!!!!

GoldenMotor.com

nashmoto

Apr 21, 2010
Northern California
I'll be rolling in Friday afternoon. It's going to be tight having both the 50cc and 196cc bikes ready - especially with the big bike needing a new rear wheel laced up over the Memorial Day weekend. My wheel builder is hating me. Chain issues should be solved (photos). I might even be able to see Scotto- in the final race this time!

Attachments

Last edited:

superharry

Mar 10, 2012
Mira Loma, CA.
I think I may have gotten the "wobble" out of my rear hub adapter. it turns out the 3 sprocket mounts were .020 thou different in height! (someone bumped the machine, or something) Top notch QC... Anyhoo, the Grey Ghost is faster now!!!

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
I'll be rolling in Friday afternoon. It's going to be tight having both the 50cc and 196cc bikes ready - especially with the big bike needing a new rear wheel laced up over the Memorial Day weekend. My wheel builder is hating me. Chain issues should be solved (photos). I might even be able to see Scotto- in the final race this time!
The only thing I want you to see of me in the final race is the back of my jersey :D

You did a great job last time and I expect to see you do even better now. Look forward to seeing and racing with/against you this next round.....be prepared. #3

dnut

(the IceAge is comming.......be prepared!) beware of the IceMan ;)

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
I'm looking forward to this upcoming weekend and racing with you guys.
I just hope I can keep up with everyone.

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
We're really looking foward to coming out & having some fun & hanging out with everyone! :D
Isn't that what it's really all about? ;) It's about 4-strokes and 2-strokes racing in harmony......or somthing like that. The real beauty of these awesome events is you see the most insane builds ever and meet the coolest people that like doing the same thing.......motorizing bicycles. High performance or otherwise, you see them all at the races. Ya gotta be there to know the feeling, sorry to those that can't attend.

.wee.

OG-Whizzerdude

Nov 28, 2011
Blythe, CA
That is one pro racer, beautiful!
You may be the first to get all those brakes up front but I’ve been thinking about just that as of late. Expensive hub is not made for it. I just printed out the instructions for adjusting the pads. We’ll see if I can depend on it then. Had to drag my feet to stop after the break in.
Are yours hydraulic? Mine is an IRD dual banger?

Last edited:

nashmoto

Apr 21, 2010
Northern California
Almost ready, er, maybe not.

I hear we'll be running the opposite direction on the track this time - brakes will be critical, not just top speed. Should be fun! Heat will play a part in the races too. 90's and more.

Friday arrival ...see you then.

Attachments

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
Almost ready, er, maybe not.

I hear we'll be running the opposite direction on the track this time - brakes will be critical, not just top speed. Should be fun! Heat will play a part in the races too. 90's and more.

Friday arrival ...see you then.
Hi Brian
I am kinda surprised that you are coming all those miles again.
I will be there on Friday and will be great to see you and
your bikes again. It wouldn't be the same without ya.... :)

We are expecting some cool videos on that GoPro you won
from KW Machine Works last race.

Yep, we are running the track clockwise for the only time this
year. Slightly downhill with maybe a tailwind in the afternoon finals.
It's going to be a blast!