Sat JUNE 1st 2013 SoCal Motor Bicycle Racing 2 Year Anniversary Extravaganza!

GoldenMotor.com

Gbrebes

Jul 16, 2010
Los angeles
Here is a picture of the intermediate winning bike with my trophy and engine kit I won. I think I'll just re ring it and stick a new piston in it for the October race. The bike ran great no issues at all the motor was spinning 8,600 rpm down the straight away. Thanks again Neil for another fun day of racing and thanks Venice motor bikes for the prize and also joker machine for the great trophy
Belated congratulations Andy, I was very glad to see you take a 1st place on Saturday. You are such a nice, cool guy, and you ride that track very well, 1st place couldn't have happened to a better person.

Thanks a lot for your help with looking at my carb, and it was fun to be in the pits with you, Bob, Sophorn, Jeff, Dennis, and Norm. That's my favorite part of the races, hanging out with like-minded friends.

You the man,

Gilbert

headtrama

Jul 8, 2010
california
Thanks gilbert, I hope you saw my video with me chasing you around the track. You ride that bike fast and hard. Glad I could help you out, alwaysa cool bunch of people to hang out with.

superharry

Mar 10, 2012
Mira Loma, CA.
It was a fun time! Thanks to Brian(Nashmoto) for the help getting that pile of clutch back together.
Just enough. I was putting it to it and then I crashed/low sided. All in all it's always fun! Oh yeah, Jeff ,(ccc) how was the prom? Lol glad you made it out.

bairdco

a guy who makes cool bikes
Aug 18, 2009
living the dream in southern california
neil, are you gonna post the results of your motorbicycle race on this motorbicycling forum, or are you just gonna let the people who have to update their friends everytime they take a crap or meet a cutte boy at the mall know who won?

dmb

Dec 4, 2010
lakewood ca
baird those pill's are making you mean and funny at the same time. save me some. i know 5 day's late but...still waiting for my t-shirt. just kidding bro. i see your feeling better, keep it up. dennis

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
Neil, When are you going to post the rest of the race results?? :)
Huge thanks to Venice Motor Bikes for all your cool prizes you so
generously sponsored the race with.

All you Amateur and Intermediate class riders that didn't make it to
the June 1st race really blew it! :D
Norm gave me way too many prizes so I had to give him back three of
his disc brake adapters at the end of the Prize Ceremony!!!
Thanks Norm.

I just posted the 66 cc 2 stroke Intermediate Class results on VMB's
facebook page, www.facebook.com/VeniceMotorBikes

Don't forget to give the Venice Motor Bike page a LIKE while you are
looking at the results! ;)

bairdco

a guy who makes cool bikes
Aug 18, 2009
living the dream in southern california
Not mean, dennis, just wanna know who to congratulate without having to deal with an ego-biased site that makes people think everyone cares what they're doing every ten minutes.

i wish they had a "hate" button on facebook. then i'd sign up...:)

Oh, and i've been off the pills for over a week. got a bunch of norcos left over...:)

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
I threw together a Teaser clip from some of my helmet-cam footage:

There should be some edited video posted next week ...probably.
Kool Vid!!!
Very hip and edgy action, even got your first crash on your 50 cc Honda
with legs splayed in the air!

PS: I snagged your #98 fairing out of the trash and it's the first exhibit in
the SoCal Motor Bicycle Racing museum........

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Wow, almost every bike and/or racer I saw had a GoPro or similar vid cam aboard.........where's all the footage? And pics.....still only a handful and photographers were everywhere. Where are they? Not even on Faceplant? Or twatter? Or YourSpace? Can you tax them too me? I have a U-phone...

rotfl