Sat JUNE 1st 2013 SoCal Motor Bicycle Racing 2 Year Anniversary Extravaganza!

GoldenMotor.com

dmb

Dec 4, 2010
lakewood ca
wow! your first race and you kept Brian in your sites! don't mess with bill! get well buddy. as always had a great time at neils race. had some issues with lil' red that will be worked out this summer also thanks to piston bikes kevin and sara for riding and andy, jeff, scotto, bob, gilbert, norm and jen for helping me. its always good to see old friends lots of smiles from everyone. dennis

Wild Bill

Jan 29, 2013
Camarillo So. Cal.
wow! your first race and you kept Brian in your sites! don't mess with bill! get well buddy. as always had a great time at neils race. had some issues with lil' red that will be worked out this summer also thanks to piston bikes kevin and sara for riding and andy, jeff, scotto, bob, gilbert, norm and jen for helping me. its always good to see old friends lots of smiles from everyone. dennis
Thanks Dennis!

headtrama

Jul 8, 2010
california
Here is a picture of the intermediate winning bike with my trophy and engine kit I won. I think I'll just re ring it and stick a new piston in it for the October race. The bike ran great no issues at all the motor was spinning 8,600 rpm down the straight away. Thanks again Neil for another fun day of racing and thanks Venice motor bikes for the prize and also joker machine for the great trophy

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
Big thanks to all the riders, spectators, volunteers and sponsors!

I didn't leave Grange until after 8 pm on Sunday and still
haven't gotten back home.
I am dead beat tired, can barely think so I will have a lot
more to say tomorrow and will try to get the race results
posted.

Last edited:

dmb

Dec 4, 2010
lakewood ca
Andy [headtrama] a class act! way to go bro your always in the hunt in whatever class you race in and that my friend is not luck.

buba

Jul 2, 2010
los angeles
Just WOW!!!

great racing Andy yeah Ike
Sorry you bit the dust Bill hope you heal up quick
The bikes are all looking sooooo fast

any pit photos and video???

congrats Neil and all the participants

Tool Maker

Oct 28, 2012
Las Vegas, NV
Looks like I missed yet another great race. The gout is making it difficult to drive right now, but I will make it out there eventually.

Please keep posting the pics & videos folks, I really enjoy them!

When is the next race?

nashmoto

Apr 21, 2010
Northern California
Hey Neil, great job again running the show and drumming up great prizes and support and all the riders that came out and made it a blast. Thanks to Ryan for helping me with an ignition problem on my midrange bike- made a big difference. The Joker Machine trophies are amazing and thanks to Silver State Cycles for the bike frame, tank and seat coming my way! Great fun, let's do it again in October!
(Video links coming later, including crash)

Wild Bill

Jan 29, 2013
Camarillo So. Cal.
Hey Neil, great job again running the show and drumming up great prizes and support and all the riders that came out and made it a blast. Thanks to Ryan for helping me with an ignition problem on my midrange bike- made a big difference. The Joker Machine trophies are amazing and thanks to Silver State Cycles for the bike frame, tank and seat coming my way! Great fun, let's do it again in October!
(Video links coming later, including crash)
If I remember correctly you are Brian? If so I had a great time in practice trying to keep up with you, I couldnt quite do it but it really helped me get around a couple of the corners better! And your bikes are really fast! I dont see how you could get a 50cc four stroke to be that fast! And your mid range bike was long gone in heat 2, great riding.