October 19th 2013 Socal Motor Bicycle Racing At Grange Motor Circuit!

GoldenMotor.com

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
Here is a pic of the 2 sizes of trophies without the plates.

I have an opportunity to buy a Lot of cup type trophies at a great price.

There would be enough to award trophies for all 6 or 7 classes down to 3rd place at every race for years.

They come with engraving plates and could also be personalized with a cool custom logo sticker.

We would need people or all the racers to kick in $300 total to buy them.

I would buy them but I am spending all my cash every month on motor kits, parts and accessories.
I would still make special 1st place trophies for the big April and October races like the 2 stroke classes billet black anodized engraved covers and Joker Machine trophies. These cup trophies would be 2nd and 3rd place at those races.

The seller is doing a count on what they have but it sounds like we might have enough trophies for everyone at a race for several races! :D

Attachments

buba

Jul 2, 2010
los angeles
my two cents

trophies ??? a bunch of welded up bits and pieces makes for a far more artistic and perhaps meaningful trophy --- another cup is another cup!!!!

you guys all ride safe

see you soon

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
my two cents

trophies ??? a bunch of welded up bits and pieces makes for a far more artistic and perhaps meaningful trophy --- another cup is another cup!!!!

you guys all ride safe

see you soon
Your 2 cents take time which is real dollars.

Thank you for volunteering to weld up some cool trophies for the races!

Frankly I have no time to make such trophies as I already spend way too much time putting them on. :)

If I am paying for welding it will be for making motorized bike accessories like intakes and seat posts for my bike business.

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
I just wanted to know what time I should get there.
LOL
I am really trying hard to get there Friday sometime ...

Its going to be a little nippy when the sun comes up on Saturday morning a bit before 8am so I can't see too much happening by 9 am or even 10am on sat Dec 7th.

That means the track will be open for practice if you have your track wrist band on from as early as you like.
Not quite sure when some heats will start yet?

Who doesn't like a little nippy right? :D LOL

Last edited: