My New Build

GoldenMotor.com

runnermike

Nov 18, 2012
Sanford, FL
I am hoping within the month. I have been away for work a lot lately, and I'm also training for my competitive running. So, needless to say, free time has been hard to come by lately.

runnermike

Nov 18, 2012
Sanford, FL
Here is a pic of the wheel I laced up....don't think I did too bad for my first time. I was nervous at first, but thanks to good ole YouTube (thanks Culvercityclassic) and a lot of patience....I think I prevailed.

20140126_160313.jpg

runnermike

Nov 18, 2012
Sanford, FL
Here is another pic of the bike. This week I should be welding the engine mounting plate. This has been a slow process, but hopefully the pace will pick up.

20140126_160302.jpg

runnermike

Nov 18, 2012
Sanford, FL
Well guys....I have my motor mounts welded in place. My sprocket and adapter from sportsman flyer, along with my disc brake set up should be here by Friday. I will take pics as soon as possible. I've been out of town for work a lot so haven't got around to taking pics. Hopefully this build will wrap up in a months time.....

I'm also ordering a layback seat post/ gas tank from sportsman flyer as well...

Donavan321

Sep 27, 2012
Appleton, Wisconsin
Yes it is....it is a 79cc. I am still waiting on a few things from AGK and hopefully she will be up and running very soon!
I was going to do a 79cc build I just found out after spending 300$ between a bike, engine, mount, grips, etc. I didn't have another 600-$700 for a jackshaft, chains, rear sprocket, BB conversion kit, Wide pedal crank, etc, WAY too expensive, I wanted to spend more time riding this year then building it lol. Anyway, I cannot wait to see it when it's done? Were you going to run a front disc? or drum, side-pulls? I will be watching!

runnermike

Nov 18, 2012
Sanford, FL
IMG_20140218_135514.jpg

Here is how she is sitting right now. Currently, I am waiting on the jackshaft and a pre bent coaster brake arm (I broke mine..lol). Finally, I am starting to see that light at the end of the tunnel......