Mini-home

GoldenMotor.com

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
Me too, if you don't mind. Sounds like the boat to have in Florida.

Barely Awake, I kept forgetting to tell you it was the Bay of Fundy. Friend of mine lived there and said you had to see it at least once. Only in Canada eh.

Steve.

Last edited:

NEAT TIMES

May 28, 2008
PENSACOLA, FL
Theotherstyle, What Town Are You Near. Did You See The Pics Of My Brothers House Boat, N W Wisconsin. Was Up There July-august, He Has Video`s Of It And Us, In The Mail System Now. May Be In My M Box Today. Need To Mount My Motor And Try Out My 28 Ft. Ron

TheOtherStyle

Mar 27, 2009
SE WI
I hate glass..... I just went to sketch a new copy on my nightstand, dropped my soda by accident.....there went the tabletop....

I live in Elkhorn, just north of Lake Geneva.

Michigan Mike

Dec 9, 2008
Michigan
Theotherstyle, What Town Are You Near. Did You See The Pics Of My Brothers House Boat, N W Wisconsin. Was Up There July-august, He Has Video`s Of It And Us, In The Mail System Now. May Be In My M Box Today. Need To Mount My Motor And Try Out My 28 Ft. Ron
Ron,
Hope you can post the video here or on Youtube. ?

.trk.

TheOtherStyle

Mar 27, 2009
SE WI
By the way..I haven't forgotten that I still owe you guys a drawing...I just haven't gotten it redrawn yet...

Last edited:

NEAT TIMES

May 28, 2008
PENSACOLA, FL
Mike, Keep It Up, Enough Pictures Like That And I Will Get My Project Going. I Had Not Even Thought About Carrying My Mab On The Pontoon. I Had Found 7 Foot Wide Tents, Then I Could Walk Past On The Side To Go "fore And Aft". Do The Tent Thing For A While. I Could Tool Around On The Icw And Get Supplies. Am So Used To Trailering My Boats, The Mab Had Not Entered My Mind. You Get Ten Atta Boys For That One. Ron

NEAT TIMES

May 28, 2008
PENSACOLA, FL
Ha Ha, Nice That You Thought Of Me! I Did Not See Your Post Eddy, Until I Posted Mine. Lol. That Picture Is Worth Much More Than A Thousand Words!! Ron

NEAT TIMES

May 28, 2008
PENSACOLA, FL
Guys, I Have Not Even Thought To Mention This Until Now. In 1988 The Girl Friend And I Bought A New Bass Tracker 24 Foot Deluxe Ponton With The Dual Axle Trailer (the Tires Were Under The Pontoons). Also Bought The Camper Inclosure For $895. The Rechargeable Drill And Screw Driver Came In Very Handy. Lots Of Holes And Snap Screws. It Had The Long Aluminum Roof Frame Than Could Pivot Down. Man I Had It All Rigged Out. I Will Have To Dig Thru The Picture Box One Day And Scan Them And Post. Ron

NEAT TIMES

May 28, 2008
PENSACOLA, FL
The First Time We Took It Out, I Was To Excited!! It Had The Built In Gas Tank, Filler On The Side , Like Gasing Up Your Pickup. I Forgot To Take The Hose Out At The Filling Station. I Ripped The Hose Rite Out Of The Pump, Did Minor Damage To The Pontoon. The Girl At The Station Was A Friend. She Said Forget It. No Charge. Ron