King's motor ripoff

GoldenMotor.com
Sep 4, 2009
Texas
Just dispute the charge with visa if the order ain't right until you come to an agreement...I thought I did that but they aren't honoring the store credit they promised now. I would not take store credit from any vendor now because of it...King's and gasbike aren't the only vendors who seem to ignore you once they have your money.

I'm pretty sure you have 30 days to dispute a charge with visa. Tic tic tic tic.....

Cabinfever1977

Mar 23, 2009
Upstate,NY
I bought my 48cc starfire gt-2 grubee with pullstart and man and cent clutch from Gasbike.net. There the only ones that came with a pullstart when i ordered.
The kit arived in 5 days from california to northern NY by fedex right to my door and i only paided for cheaper ups. Everyhthing in the kit was good shape for the price i payed (around $186).
One threaded rod on my gas tank was bent slighty,but never leaks or anything.
My kit even came with extra parts like sparkplugs, masterchain links, gaskets, nuts, sparkplug boots,plus more. Even came with a manual in english. My engine has around 800 miles on it and runs great. I get around 180mpg and speeds around 30mph.
I broke a tab on my carb messing around with it and ordered another carb from Gasbike.net and it arrived in 7 days right to my door by fedex. Yes i will order from them again.

Last edited:

chopperjoe

Nov 15, 2009
bourbonnais il
thnx cabin fever, i totally gave up, still dont have the part, ordered it from bikeberry. good bikin to you i get down KY lake the last 3 yrs with my son, about april or May good fishing, skipjackin by the dam is a young boys dream chopper

Vistaman73

Chat Box Junkie
Nov 29, 2009
Shawnee, Kansas
OK, guys, I just got my engine from Gasbike and I do not know what to think. I ordered the Black Stallion 80cc Slant Fire Head. But I got the Skyhawk GT5 66/80cc Black Slant Fire Head. So, I called them up and the lady said that the one I got was an upgrade (more exspensive) from the Black Stallion and that they always do that... WAIT, WHAT? If they always do that than it is impossible to actually get the Black Stallion from them. But, I guess I should not complain because I got an upgraded carb, an E3 looking spark plug and a bunch of extra parts that do not come with the notorious "Black Stallion". So, what do you think? Did that lady just feed me a load of crap, or did I really get a good deal? BTW, I got the engine on Black Friday when all 2 Strokes were $99.

Sep 4, 2009
Texas
The point is they shoulda asked ALL their kits were $99 that day if you wanted that kit you coulda ordered it...I think it is a more expensive kit but still. To this day they have not replied to my emails for the $20 store credit...they sure answered my emails when I was in the 30 day Visa dispute time frame. I got my second 48cc kit from Zoombicycles for $109 shipped should be here tommorow I ordered it Thanksgiving day.

rkorson4209

Oct 10, 2009
michigan
Out of curiousity I did a search for their real company name and what do you know they got a track record of skewin their customers!
BTW just ordered a 48cc for $109 from Zoombicycles Motor Bicycle Gas Engine Kits 80cc and 50cc Engine Kits, Parts, Service and Support just after midnight last night. FREE shipping! $16 more for the 66cc. I got a UPS shipping tracking number before noon today!

gasbike.net a/k/a Nationwide Access, LLC. Complaints - NO Customer Service Refuse to Honor Kits Sold
cool i never knew of this website

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
These days I'm pretty much only ordering stuff from sponsors that choose to actively participate and discuss feedback on the forum.

Buy what you will from whom you wish, I choose to support those that wish to help - those that do it for the love of the hobby and not just a love of profit. Savin' a few pennies isn't nearly as important to me as helping someone who helps others.

Keeping a site up and running isn't free, we do appreciate all of those that choose to sponsor the site through advertisements... but as is the case with any website - we don't necessarily endorse the products they're selling or their business practices. That's one reason why active participation and feedback are so important.

Ya'll have prolly figured out by now which ones I like lol

Last edited:
Sep 4, 2009
Texas
I sent em a message showing the number of people that had read this string...I sent em a message early on with a copy of what I posted...no response but I seen more folks in the chat box that night than I ever seen b4 and most of em was mods LOL. If they fixed this by giving me credit on my card I'd leave it alone but apparently they don't GAS.

Andyinchville1

Manufacturer/Dealer
Dec 26, 2007
Scottsville, VA
HI All,

I had a few people to ask me about this situation BUT I just want to let everybody know that I am NOT the same company as mentioned in this thread.....

We are King's Sales and Service Group located in Charlottesville, VA and we are NOT affiliated with the above mentioned company in any way.

Hope this clears any potential confusion....

Thanks!

Andrew

lilhog

Dec 25, 2008
florida
I had ongoing problems with king. Im tired of talking about it. They actualy threatened physical violence on me if i went to their warehouse. It was a warrantee issue. I was well within my rights. Im buying a grubee next. who sells the best motors?

Last edited:

lilhog

Dec 25, 2008
florida
My motor broke in a month and they did try to fix it but it vibrated a lot and broke again after about 4 or 5 hours of use over a 2 month period. it wasnt fun and didnt run good. Then things got nasty.

Last edited:

Bmetz

Sep 21, 2009
Indiana
Nationwide access is up the street from where I used to live in van nuys California. Cross streets are sepulveda and victory.

They are run from a office located in a storage unit place. They have a couple of gas bikes rusting away in the bike rack outside and are next to the bus station.