Indian Tadpole

GoldenMotor.com

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
Going to be a while yet before I can get to the clutch. Prolonged attack of gouty arthritis. Gouty arthritis is best described as walking on sharp stones that are in a shoe two sizes too small when you weigh 400 pounds.

Doctor is now on the second cure since the first one didn't work. When the doctor looks concerned it's not good.

Steve.

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
Able to get up and around without a walker. Maybe two or three days before it's gone. At least I hope so. The doctor said it isn't necessarily diet caused and I don't eat or drink any of the trigger foods.

Just old age and bad luck?

Steve.

Reactions: Tom from Rubicon

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
Momentous day here in Canada. Pot is now legal. You can "420" as much as you like. Guide lines follow smoking and drinking laws. Buy mail order or at a licensed dispensary.

You can carry 30 grams dry and 4 plants per household grown inside. Edibles and medicine are going to follow in a year for legal sales. No guide lines as yet for them. Purchase ages run from 18 to 21 depending on the province.

Prices differ province to province but will range between $8 and $16 an ounce depending on the product.

Steve.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nightster

Mr.B.

Oct 21, 2008
Upper Mississippi River valley
Mr. B,

It's been a whirlwind. Some of the provinces have about run out of supplies. Crazy what happens when you make something legal again. My parents often talked about what happened when prohibition ended. People drank themselves into a stupor like they were going to take it away again.

Steve.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwiHzsax45beAhUiwMQHHTCDABwQwqsBMAJ6BAgFEAQ&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNKL9onYB_8&usg=AOvVaw34uTqAhawk1WpDk2XQ78_M
I think you might have to be stoned to wear that sleeveless knit sweater!
Pale green, i wonder if it was made of hemp! LOL!

Reactions: fasteddy

MEASURE TWICE

Jul 13, 2010
CA
I think you might have to be stoned to wear that sleeveless knit sweater!
Pale green, i wonder if it was made of hemp! LOL!
While checking that video out I saw this Gale & Dale sing the same tune, but it really does not fit on a Lawrence Welk Show at that time for it to have been sung there. Probably Welk at the time did not know what the words meant is what many said, but the introducer coughed a little while maybe trying to keep things calm. Very Spiritual .... maybe but not spirits libations, just the other, reefer.

Reactions: fasteddy and Mr.B.

Mr.B.

Oct 21, 2008
Upper Mississippi River valley
While checking that video out I saw this Gale & Dale sing the same tune, but it really does not fit on a Lawrence Welk Show at that time for it to have been sung there. Probably Welk at the time did not know what the words meant is what many said, but the introducer coughed a little while maybe trying to keep things calm. Very Spiritual .... maybe but not spirits libations, just the other, reefer.

LOL!
I think he must of known, probably just pulling a fast one on the audience and maybe hoping for some underground hipster publicity...

Reactions: fasteddy

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
O.K. Better pull the train back on the tracks for the sake of the good folks who stopped in here to see the Indian Tadpole we were talking about.

I've been down in the garage today trying to remember just where I left off. It's bad enough that I leave myself notes if I know I'll be away for a while.

Velodrome came up with the answer to the problem when he built the clutch for his wonderful Flying Merkel. I'll put a link to it below. Wicked great building skills and eye for details.He added an arm to the clutch so the clutch lever wasn't so hard to pull.

I'm going to do the same thing but in a different way. I'll cut a ring from steel tubing to go around the clutch half that activates the clutch. I'll weld the arm to that and pin it to the clutch with two bolts. The rest will be like Velodrome did.

I'll have photo's up in a couple of days with any luck.

Steve.

Velodromes Flying Merkel,

https://motorbicycling.com/threads/1911-flying-merkel-single-build.60780/

Reactions: Tom from Rubicon