Some backstory first:
- Engine is a typical ebay 80cc 2 stroke kit
- When I first mixed the fuel, I negligently calculated the ratio wrong and ended up with 2 gallons of mixed fuel with a ratio somewhere between 32:1 and 40:1.
- I have used up almost the entire 2 gallons.
- The bike has been rode for around 100-150 miles so far (for the past 20 days).
- The climate where I live is generally cool (San Francisco)
- During this break in period, RPMs ranged between low and high, but cruising was always low to medium.
- During this break in period, there was a lot of uphills (SF) and in some cases I had to assist by pedaling.
- Break in period seemed to go good as the engine developed a lot of power during the period.
- Engine has no problem starting or idling