Bairdco Racing Series Begins, March 17th in Riverside, CA!

GoldenMotor.com

buba

Jul 2, 2010
los angeles
buba here

this is my first chance to get online
glad to hear it was not something more serious Dave
heal up fast and well -- thanks for the pre fall pics

thanks-- Will for the unwavering readiness to run to the hospital
and thanks dutchman for all as well

thanks bairdco--- it was a fun time despite the rain drizzle etc
early birds before 8:30 could have run the track with me pre-rain
sorry more folks did not turn out to ride or watch
just the comradie was well worth it---- a day to remember

best to all --ride safe

shaolin

Apr 1, 2011
los angeles
Man I missed a great race. But maybe next time I can join in the fun. Im sure all who attended had a better respect for motorcycle racing in the rain. I would of liked to see just how far I could lean the bike before she broke loose. Feel better Dave 31. And nice pics Flying Dutchman

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
thanks everyone for wishing me well, im doing fine.

still not sure how i went down because i was just coasting around waiting for my motor to warm up. i have a feeling i was actually going a little too slow for so much banking. happened so fast i really dont remember falling.

i do remember laying on the asphalt thinking "hmmmm, something dont feel right" i guess thats what happens when you bend your arm 90* behind your back lol

by the time i was being looked at my hand had turned completely blue from a lack of circulation and my shoulder and arm was horrible swollen.

will get this fixed up and healed and hope to make a few of the next races.

SoSauty

Feb 4, 2011
Bako, CA
Lots of rest Dave. I followed you and Alex thru some turns but couldn't hang with ya'.

The fotos you and Dutch put up are so appreciated. Seems I've come up with a wet weather hunting outfit. Guess now that I've got 2 bikes that are raceable, in the future I'll be more prepared and have time to fotograph.

Smooth track Baird, see you next run!

superharry

Mar 10, 2012
Mira Loma, CA.
Any info for the June event yet?
Looking forward to a "dry" track! Especially with my new scoot! ( in frame, no mo pusher) Baird, may I use the same # as Grange? #26 please...

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Hmmm, I'd like to keep #3 as that's the number I've used at the last 4 races. If that doesn't work, maybe #1 will....but I prefer #3. Please let me know. Maybe Jake would like #1? Just a thought.

Thanks,
scotto-

Last edited:

Dogtown Burner

Sep 15, 2011
Los Angeles
Hmmm, I'd like to keep #3 as that's the number I've used at the last 4 races. If that doesn't work, maybe #1 will....but I prefer #3. Please let me know. Maybe Jake would like #1? Just a thought.

Thanks,
scotto-
Oops sorry man. I know you rolled #3 at the last race and didn't realize you were doing the Baird Circuit. My bad. I'll take whatever.