YD100 anybody got one?

GoldenMotor.com

bobo60

Nov 23, 2019
I had 80's but got this, it is as advertised. Much more power, and it is a torque monster, even with a 36t sprocket. I made my own pipe and it greatly improved performance. Everyone who sees it want's one and after break in with synthetic oil, a clip adjustment on carb, and new pipe, hit 51mph on a flat ground, after going down a hill. Fast as you want to go, trust me!

Attachments

Thomasp

Dec 15, 2021
A few pics. The tunable pipe. These run poorly on a stock engine due to low back pressure. The muffler supplies that and the adjustable stinger varies the range.
[/QUOTEcan you tell me if the yd100 jug will fit on a bt100 . I am needing to rebuild the top end but bt100 parts are not so easy to find. I bought it a little more than a month ago and it keep seizing up. So the place I got it from are sending me a new kit to replace it. And haven't said anything about returning the old one. If I don't have to give it back I plan on tinkering with it. The bottom end seems great. I was recommended by another thread to contact you. That you would likely know the answers to all or most of my questions. Thanks