What's up fellas??

GoldenMotor.com

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
What's up fellas... my name is Norm, I'm from Venice CA.

Bean Oil (Chris) turned me on to this site.

I've found a lot of usefull info here so far; thank you guys for sharing your knowlege with the rest of us, (I'll do the same!)

So far I've built 7 motorbikes, (4 of them are in Bean's post "Five SoCal Motor'd Cruisers")
My everyday bike is the Army green "Bomber" bike in the pics. It's hands down the fastest of all five!

My hobbies are, Old Chevys, Old Volkswagens, Harleys, 1/8 Scale "On Road" Nitro R/C Car Racing, & now Motorbicycles! All of which I build & tune myself!
I'm pretty good with fabricating things & tuning engines... (I'll try to figure out how to post some pics!)

Also... check out my new website, www.VeniceMotorBikes.com

Anyways... so far, it's good to be here!

Norm

Last edited:

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
hi norm glad to have you with us. i enjoy the heck out of the pictures of all the bikes togather. i still wait for the day i meet someone with one near me that i can ride with. welcome to the gang (^)

Ilikeabikea

Jan 27, 2008
Ptown, Texas
Norm, welcome to the forum. We really like motorized bicycles here. Lots of good info and friendly folks here...................

Norman

LORD VADER Moderator
Jan 16, 2008
pampa texas
Welcome to the forum Norm they all better look out now 2 Norman's means trouble I should know and we both are gear heads check out my bug on my web site Norm. I'm doing a over 200 mph pass.rotfl
Norman