WCC Custom Frame Build "Alumiracer"

Discussion in 'Motorized Bicycle Welding, Fabrication and Paintin' started by wolf-jr, Jul 15, 2012.

1. headtrama

headtrama New Member

When I was a kid I had a yz 80 that would wheelie in every gear. How are you going to keep the front end on the ground and spokes in the back wheel lol.

2. culvercityclassic

culvercityclassic Well-Known Member

This build revolves around the wheels, fork and the big issue is the rear hub and wheel. It will be a one off design for sure. Let me see: 16 17 18 or 21 inch wheels.

I am itching to move on it but need to think a bit on the design.

3. headtrama

headtrama New Member

I am sure it will be top notch like all your other builds Jeff. It looks really good right now keep up the nice work.

4. Easy Rider

Easy Rider Santa Cruz Scooter Works

If you need a test monkey to run it on the track, I'll gladly volunteer myself! .shft.

5. culvercityclassic

Ken you are first to ride it on the track. I really want Baird to race it but for some reason he has dropped off the the side of the earth.

This bike is taking some time to figure out the rear wheel setup, got a table full of parts but kinda stuck... May have to get the "Iceman" to give me some help...

6. dmb

dmb Active Member

maybe someone took some expera-mental drugs, turned into a jeckel&hyde and kidnapped him as a sex slave. nah...too easy to solve that case.

7. culvercityclassic

Your crazy dmb.... We are on the look out for Baird... Anyone smell a clove cig... laff

8. moonerdizzle

moonerdizzle New Member

I think i smelt cloves yesterday, but it may have been a roaming pack of hipsters on fixies