Warrior

GoldenMotor.com

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Much Thanks ! to Curtis Fox on the forks chainmaker the almost complete forks belong to Silver bear and I posted the pic of them for reference but they are going to look Sinister on the Rollfast.
I have a few thing's left to do on the Rollfast Smoothing some thing's out you might say and when I get the Springer's and an tank made off he goes for powder coating.

BOYGOFAST

Sep 28, 2013
Citrus Springs Fl.
I like the old bikes myself but there are a few too many problems when setting one up that I would have avoided had I not got a deal on an old frame. The one pictured is an original not a later copy. I've seen and heard these are the rarest of rare in theory. Anyway I'm working on the reassembly. Going to put the little stock engine up against the comp by a few bolt on's and mounting the nexus 3 speed upside down by disassembling the wheel and turning the hub over. yeah got the S.B.P. shift kit and it has a few parts I'll use and I could have got without purchase of the whole kit but too big a hurry to buy to little to think. The bike will work sell with the lightweight Nexus but I'll have to setup a friction type brake on it my funding has beyond exhausted. I'd not doubt the Nexus will work great under normal use. I've got some elevation change in this area and the engine will work better with the assist than without it's likely going to be quick I'll be tempted to see how long the hub holds up under full throttle shifts once I get a few extra bucks saved to replace the hub which I'm sure once it's gets hot will likely strip internally which is without any doubt going to happen sooner or later.

Attachments

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Nice! Bike keep us informed on the success and or failures sounds like you won't have a problem putting your ideas to task,those Nexus's are pretty Damnn Tuff!