Warrior

GoldenMotor.com

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
I am trying to imagine them on the bike OH! BOY! my mind is already racing (LOL!) but seriously I think I am going to need a front brake I have a couple of drums we'll see.

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Hey Mr. B I need to talk to you about something can you P/M me I tried to P/M you and got a notification that you didn't receive P/M's

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Decals Decals
Here is a pic of the decals for the tank.
Every time I think I am going to get a break from work to work on the Rollfast I get another Call! Not Complaining but I need to devote some real time for a few small things before break down for powder coating like cables as I make my own, smoothing out the tank, leather washers, throttle ( A Bunch! of em)so some time to finish is in waiting.

Attachments

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Now I just need some time to get it all together People are beginning to believe that it is going to stay this way LOL!

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Finally! But there is other thing's going on too that just don't warrant Posting Cables, Cover Mods, Chain Clipping EXC> EXC> EXC>EXC.

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Get Er' Done Honey! LOL! that is if you want dinner on the table tonight ? I got some "Honey Do" stuff too, I just don't see why she has to ask me all the time about it I told 6 months ago I'd do, I mean she only has to tell me once!

Last edited:

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
That is actually a Hand Built Work Bench Made By Curtis Fox, he has done a fantastic job of it and sometimes he sends me pic's of the bench just to get me jealous! LOL! but whatever Curtis puts his hand to it turns out GREAT!

curtisfox

Dec 29, 2008
minesota
What a nice workbench you have :)
Yep got tired of junk under the bench and buckets of bolts all over the place. I am selling my lake place and this plywood was up there would have been all scrap. Just a thin new piece for the fronts. Have a chunk of stainless to cover 2/3 erds of it under the vice will dig out this summer. Drawers are still empty as just finished it. The pulls are 5/8" dowels,so far i amm really happy the way it turned out....................Curt