Velocars and other interesting vehicles.

I would like to add a photograph I have recently acquired and repaired using digital software. German soldiers with a Velocar Type H somewhere in France during WW2. These cars were very popular with German troops and French civilians during the war as gasoline was very scarce. Only a small number of these foot peddled cars still exist today in museums and private collections.
DTqsGdRV4AAOEi-.jpg
 
That parade of invalid carriages at the beginning of the video is amazing! :D

I wonder what happened to them all.

Zoran, I could not believe those prices on the mobility vehicles you posted :eek:
If I had that kind of money to spend I could build the most fabulous cyclecar/velocar you've ever seen.

Not all mobility scooters are expensive. Some are very affordable, like this one: https://www.scootersnchairs.com/collections/budget-scooters/products/go-go-ultra-x-3-wheel

Only $830
 

How many times does it take to learn to ride this bike? Any way X times 2?

I don't vouch that it is for real as a lot of stuff photo shopped ends up on the internet.

see this:

 
Last edited:
Hello, to all of my old internet-friends, lovers of small motorized vehicles!
For unknown reasons and through mysterious ways, I received a few notes about new messages from a few topics that I was following many years ago. I even lost everything about this Forum: name, web address, password - through replacements of a few of my computers...
I am glad that interesting and my beloved projects are still alive, the same as many dear members.
Deeply sorry that a great character, a nice person, a wonderful woman, and an excellent promoter of our hobby - Lady Anne is not with us anymore!

Now, I hope not too late, I wish:

For all of you, your families, and your friends:
Merry Christmas and
a Happy New Year's Eve,

healthy new 2023!​
Ciao, Zoran
 
Hello Zoran, are you still working on any small vehicles? I looked for Anne or her daughter on Facebook but they were not there. She was indeed fun to follow along with.

Merry Christmas and a wonderful 2023 to you and your family.

Steve.
 
Gooood!
I found you again!
Yes, I am thinking about building one new quadricycle, as I am not satisfied with this one finished. Pity, only pedal-powered, but... More bout that after festival season!


For all of you, your families and other dear persons:
MERRY CHRISTMASS AND HAPY NEW YEAR
In 2025, all the best, good health, good luck, enough of money (not too much)

Nice roads for all kinds of motorised small vehicles!​

My Very best regards,

Zoran
 
Back
Top