User name meaning?

GoldenMotor.com
Sep 18, 2011
Tyler Texas
I almost had a GTO. It was a 1970 Judge. When I was in high school (in the 70's), a friend of mine needed to raise bail money, and offered to sell his Judge to me for $75!

I tried and tried to raise it, but I couldn't beg, borrow or steal it anywhere!

One of many that got away. :( :( :(

Allen_Wrench

Resident Mad Scientist
Feb 6, 2010
Indianapolis
Thought about "Monkey Wrench"; decided against it. And I found I really just didn't like "Claude Hammer" (i.e. Clawed Hammer). "Brace N. Bit" wasn't quite it either. I wanted a pun for an online name. Allen Wrench works, and I get to keep my anonymity. It's all good.

mbuna420

Oct 9, 2010
Oregon
My name is mbuna420, the 420 speaks for its self but mbuna is a specific kind of fish in Africa and they are what I mostly keep

Zman

Sep 10, 2010
germany
Zman is a shortcut, it sounds a little funnier as Zuendappman. I'm using only old zuendapp engines for my bikes, that's the reason of my name^^

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
I'm waiting for Paul and Dan to chime in here. Those two have baffled me for a long time.
Just what in the heck does, DAN, stand for? And PAUL? Maybe it's like those vanity license plates. We're supposed to figue out what it means? :)

Tom

F_Rod81

Dealer
Jan 1, 2011
Denver, CO
I'm waiting for Paul and Dan to chime in here. Those two have baffled me for a long time.
Just what in the heck does, DAN, stand for? And PAUL? Maybe it's like those vanity license plates. We're supposed to figue out what it means? :)

Tom
laff

Your a funny guy Tom. :)

Acraze

May 13, 2011
Tuscaloosa
they call me acraze, one day someone was like' ay craze"! kinda like how ay =A. so I went with it, acraze. when I told that to a friend he couldn't stop laughing.

The_Aleman

Jul 31, 2008
el People's Republik de Kalifornistan
"Aleman" is a portmanteau of my first and last name, with a "The_" thrown on there.
But there's more to it than just that!

"Aleman" is also from Alemannic, a region in Germany where some of my Czech ancestors moved to, centuries ago.

"Aleman" is also Spanish for German. Spanish was my first language thanks to working parents and a Mexican babysitter.

Aaaand of course - I do love my ales! :D

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.

Tom
I'm not sure, but I think DAN stands for Day And Night.....cuz he's usually on here day and nite. PAUL......I have no idea?

rotfl laff rotfl

dnut

porch lizard

Nov 7, 2011
Scarville, Iowa
My birth name is David . My first nickname was Davy. Then came "Dumbo" from a Disney character (big ears on a little kid). Then came "Standing Fire",
"Reverand", "Preacher", "King David" , "Bengy", "Porch Lizard", "Sandman",
"David Ladderman", "Jesus" , a couple with hole and head attached to, several others I can't remember (chemo brain problems) and finally (so far)cancer survivor. I picked "Porch Lizard",
from my deck construction days,because of its shock value. People don't forget it very easily. I'd prefer to use "King David", but no one else does.
This is a great thread to help get to know more about the people who have similar interests in building and creating things for transporting their bodies around. Keep smiling and enjoy it all..flg.

Allen_Wrench

Resident Mad Scientist
Feb 6, 2010
Indianapolis
In some circles this could be construed as...well, I won't say it, but it has something to do with showing affection to the lower part of the torso :)
Tom
??? Uhhhh...for the record, I have no clue about that. But please, don't feel obligated to explain on my behalf. I'm sure it's nothing I need to know anyway.