starting a trike truck project

GoldenMotor.com

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Just to be sure, Racie. No settings have been changed. I offered to post your pictures just 'cause you were having problems. Not a service of the forum.

The reason I asked for your help was in case some one else having the same problem. Just as a forum-mate, I wanna help folks.

But any way, great build. Really like the concept and expertise!

racie35

Nov 17, 2012
usa
I know you are trying to help and thankyou. I used to be able to post them and it was probably not long after the post in June that I couldnt,because I checked and that's about the last pic...I can post a link to a picture though.
Thing is,you shouldn't hafta do it even though you're helping because your good to us. Did your test posts the other day work properly? I seen you doing that.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
YVW, Racie. Your a good forum mate and I really enjoy your posts and pics. So frustrating, seeing how frustrated you are. Must be maddening.

Tests did work. I put em back. #93 & 94.

This is crazy and am sure it is would be some thing we are missing. but think it would have you screaming to keep trying, Buddy.

Life in the internet age, snork. (Shin-dow-goo is Japaniese for "demented machine" but means a device that is supposed to make life easier. But drives you insane with it's own complexities. Named a boat that title)

racie35

Nov 17, 2012
usa
I knew you were having trouble when you didn't post what we talked about. Dan says nothing's changed . I no longer aggravate myself trying ".....maybe they'll fix it

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Ray, what exactly does the message say? Only 2 problems I have had was size or file type. Your old pictures are jpg's so not sure

Do you use Photobucket?

Just wanna save some one else from the hair pulling grief of "fun with photos"

Last edited: