Votes: 12 70.6%
  • would like to be able to change to whichever i like

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
a few of us were having a hard time reading some parts of the blue forum so i did a complete remake and hopefully you like it. this is your site and more then happy to take suggestions. i have a poll on this thread and let me know which you like better. this one or the old one

Big Joe

Jan 6, 2008
Decatur Al
I liked the old one except I had a hard time reading the red print on the blue background. The new one is easy to read except the date at the top of each post. I am easy to please. I just appreciate your effort and all the information here. Wish I could personally meet each one of the members. Cruiser, you da man!!!!

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
time is fixed. any suggestions and i will continue to fine tune this. everything is codes so you have to find the code before you can make a change so have patience with me

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
was hard to get a color that would work because the time is so many places with different backrounds. made some other changes to make things easier to read and navigate the site. still not done but it is getting their

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
i been on the server alot up loading things and it was about the time you posted last night and that would slow it down. seems to be fast as ever today