New in frame 4 stroke kit in development!

GoldenMotor.com

tyrslider

Sep 26, 2008
RainCity
She's got a sister and maybe some cousins coming very soon!

HHSV2 gettin mocked up this wknd! (You've been so incredibly patient Jared).

Super excited about this project as I believe that w/ the wider powerband on the Honda it'll likely perform as well as the HF! Compliments to each other they're both nice motors!

Cheers, Evan

tyrslider

Sep 26, 2008
RainCity
Just to clarify

You won't need a shot in the @$$ if you get the "HHSV2"; it Is a kick in the pants!

Dan was concerned that there may be penicilan involved, but it's a completely different kinda virus! Don't think it won't infect you though!

Jared,

Pic's, yeah, but I can't wait to get you ridin', like stat!

tyrslider

Sep 26, 2008
RainCity
I went over to HuckerSteves yesterday and boy does he have some hills by his house. We couldn't find a hill it wouldn't go up. If you pedal you go faster up the hills but if you don't it goes up the steep lakeside hills at 12-15 mph it's like a pick-up! I couldn't keep up w/ his well (FBC/SBP) tuned 70cc 2 stroke shifter bike on the flats but that's to be expected cause a 2 smoke should put out a lb and a 1/2 for every lb a 4 smoke does (cc to cc). But his 45+ was closely chased by my 40+ and I'm not done adding low end torque while increasing top speed!

Cheers! Evan

tyrslider

Sep 26, 2008
RainCity
Should post pics o' the cruiser build; it's actually a little further along than in these pics but I'll update. There is definately lots o' room for the "HHSV2" in the standard canti frames! Here's some lo-fi pics.

Cheers! Evan

Attachments

tyrslider

Sep 26, 2008
RainCity
No not yet, though it isn't connected. Gonna probably recommend it though 'cause the motor weeps out the gov. hole. I might have a simple solution for that too! More work to do!

Total Grunt!

Can't wait to see what the Honda/HuaSheng thing does w/ this set up.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Not for nuton' but have torn down that GB 3 times in the last week. You should see how right, tight and well made TS did this. It really is a work of American art. Evan had a rough one this week and I normally try to not tought, the Guy done good. Family, work an
all the regular stuff. Then makes stuff like this.

I gotta talk him in to this but want to do a 100% American made kit. Engine, mount and drive. Even the controls. Sure, it means certain economic ruin, a global change in commerce and possibly a massive loss of life but we could, NAY!!! NEED TO DO THIS!!!

Did we give up when when the Nazis bombed Pearl Harbor? (Forget it, he's on a roll)
NO!

Lets do this!!!

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Nice lookin' bike Dan the only problem is it looks to much like a motorcycle! :)
Wow John, I was avoiding that. Bummer. Is a wallyworld PB Schwinn. is tinny.
Been meaning to add a book rack thing. Think that would help? Really want the MB look not the wanna-be MC thing.

And thanks for the input. Ya (I) never know what I dunno, ya know?

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Nice bike Dan, looks real good.
Means a lot to me Elmo. You do great work! This is funny. I was on the phone with TS and yadda, yadda.. complaining about this guy who kept telling me "you have to do this...." (he said it at every thing he looked at on my ride. As TS was sayying "thats the kinda guy who has a DIY thing thats nothing but hose clamps and coat hangers..." I was tightning down a hose clamp and my throtle is part coat hanger. LOL just cracked me up

thats good stuff right there

and the bike is very professional lookin

cant wait for honda
Way cool Jared! TY, Gonna be KA!!! One day, we, (all of us) together can make a MB kit that is all American made! (then ride to Pearl Harbor and retake it from them rat sons of bikers)

I mean it, lets do this. Baby steps and grass roots but lets do this

Last edited:

jared8783

May 13, 2009
Elkhart, IN
all american ride that would be sweet
are you talkin about motor as well?
it shouldn't be too difficult
we got Evan for motor mounts and trannys and tensioners and whatever else he decides to fab up
Manic for clamshell and sprockets (i feel he needs a competitor in that dept)

but what about gas tank and twist grip throttle (i very much dislike my chinease twist)

am i forgetin any other essentials

Last edited:

tyrslider

Sep 26, 2008
RainCity
all american ride that would be sweet
are you talkin about motor as well?
it shouldn't be too difficult
we got Evan for motor mounts and trannys and tensioners and whatever else he decides to fab up
Manic for clamshell and sprockets (i feel he needs a competitor in that dept)

but what about gas tank and twist grip throttle (i very much dislike my chinease twist)

am i forgetin any other essentials
Really the throttle, rear sprocket and the motor are the only chinese items. The bearings and chain are made in Japan; a reaonably ethical 1st world country e.g. decent economy, honest dollar, civil liberties etc. Materials aren't cheap, and neither labor, so keep it basic and simple in manufacture!

I gotta say that I'm happy w/ the throttles that I've been using. They're cheap Chinese ATV throttles that I put real motorcycle grips on and they just work. I choke to kill (no button).

I'll post some progress Fotos this eve Jared. Some hopefully exciting developments in store for you, I'll pm you w/ details!

Dan nice Fotos! I like your "StayPuff" exhaust!

It does not look too much like an m/c; it gives proper homage to the ilk while retaining the integral motorbicycle componentry! Pedal once in a while, even though you don't have to and smile your totally legal!

If I may suggest something I noticed in the wheel Foto. drop one of the hose clamps and move one into position where it has some leverage on the end of the drum keeper rather than at the base i.e. mount clamp furthest from axle.

FireBelly Cares!

.wee.

Last edited: