New from Wyoming

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by raneyd, May 16, 2008.

1. raneyd

raneyd Doug in Wyoming

Hello from the base of the Big Horn Mountains. I am pretty excited to have found this forum. This past winter I completed my first attempt in building a motorized bike. I started with a Dyno Cruiser and really enjoyed the process and end result. Am anxious to do it again, but with a little more flair this time. I would appreciate any information on non traditional gas tank ideas as well as non typical springer front forks.

2. paul

paul Active Member

welcome to the forum. i am at work so cannot look right now but i am sure i saw a post on making a springer front end and we have some people that make awesome gas tanks. glad to have you with us
    :ride2:

3. raneyd

raneyd Doug in Wyoming

Thanks for the reply. Being new I am enjoying looking at all the pictures and seeing what others have done. I started like many I imagine with a search on ebay for motorized bicycle and was taken with the fun of building my own.

Only wish that I had found this site earlier.

4. Ilikeabikea

Ilikeabikea Moderator
    Staff Member

Welcome to the forum, lots of motorized bicycle enthusiasts here. I'm about to start my 3rd bike. It's addictive.......................:D

5. flynchef

flynchef New Member

Hello, I am in cody and i have 2 dax motors the first one is on my shcwinn spoiler my second one is on my wallyworld Moondog. The moondog also has a wilderness energy hub motor along with the Dax 70cc talk about the ultimate in lazy. I never have to pedal the bike. when i figure out how to post pic's i'll be sure to show them.(c)

6. Ilikeabikea

Ilikeabikea Moderator
    Staff Member

Welcome to the forum, glad you joined us. I would love to see some pictures of your bikes. Here's a link on how to post a picture.

http://motorbicycling.com/f15/how-post-pictures-61.html

Your among some of the greatest motorized bicycle enthusiasts in the world.....................

7. Norman

Norman LORD VADER Moderator
    Staff Member

Welcome to the forum I lived for 20 years in Wyoming 14 in Linch and 6 in Gillette I miss the nice summer days but not the cold ass winters. You live in Buffalo or Sheridan?

#7 Norman, Jun 5, 2008
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2008
  8. Dave31

Dave31 Moderator
    Staff Member

Welcome to the forum :ride:

9. flynchef

flynchef New Member