my ride

GoldenMotor.com

jasonh

Jun 23, 2008
Longmont, CO
That's a pretty sweet bike.

Is that the exhaust pipe coming out on the opposite side of normal? Got a pic of the other side of the bike?

flying hornet

Aug 5, 2008
how do you go about forming up an exhaust pipe ? is it pieced together in many sections then welded
exhaust is made up useing 1in thin wall tubing that i bent up made the flange and the fish tails that has the mufflers in side ya gotta have duals

leftywoody

Aug 23, 2008
Lagrange Indiana
was the bending done with the wood block method or something similar ? or with a tube bending machine ? Is the tubing steel and where can you buy that tubing ? I think your bike and its craftsmenship is top of the line.

Saddletramp1200

Custom MB Buiilder
May 7, 2008
Houston, Texas
Wow! I don't use that word much. :eek: I close my eyes and it's 1947 again somewhere behind enemy lines, Wait a minute I was not hatched till 1955.
Thats one sweet ride!:ride2:

Clotho

May 25, 2008
Very nice bike! I like all the touches. Engine turning on the clutch cover. Custom tank. Even the battery box has a bit of a steampunk feel to it.

Well done!

flying hornet

Aug 5, 2008
this is how i bend thin wall tubing 1/32 start with a pic 30in long weld a end cap on one end fill it up water now weld a cap on now you have a tube with water in. its time to put it in the freezer abount a day. i use a conduit bender that i reworked to fit in the vise to hold it i get the 1 in thin wall tubing at the scarp yard they have new drops