My personal bicycle engine Pipe Results

GoldenMotor.com

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
I finally got a chance to test my pipe today when 4 of us went on a 20+ mile ride today. I couldn't believe the impact my new pipe made on my low and especially mid range. I would say it had about a 30-35% increase in power. It added a few more MPH on the top but the biggest gain was in the mid range. I unscrewed the baffle on my original muffler and cut around 3" off the inside tube I was pleasantly surprised that the pipe sound level didn't increase. I would definitely recommend the new Santa Cruz Scooter Works pipe! (^)

Andyinchville1

Manufacturer/Dealer
Dec 26, 2007
Scottsville, VA
Re: My personal Pipe Results

Good....I like performance!....Maybe time to gear up to get more top end given the increased low/mid range!.....Just curious but what did the pipe cost you?

Andrew

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal

To be honest with you. I don't know? :confused: Dean and I are good friends. He was with me, 31wjohn and 2 more guys today. His bike is no slouch either! Hopefully John will post pictures of today's ride.

I think I'm going to discuss with Dean this week about selling them on ebay.

w31john

Jan 4, 2008
san jose ca

To be honest with you. I don't know? Dean and I are good friends. He was with me, 31wjohn and 2 more guys today. His bike is no slouch either! Hopefully John will post pictures of today's ride.

I think I'm going to discuss with Dean this week about selling them on ebay.
Dean and I rode yesterday too!!! the pipe works great, I also cut around 3" off the inside tube and some port work made it come alive.these are some pictures of today's ride.

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal

I was fun today. Too bad we didn't stick to our original plans and cruise around Santa Cruz. We'll do it when it heats up. Let's aim for in a couple of weeks. Don't forget the race next week on the 27th!
For those local guys that don't know...
Race at the HP Pavilion Parking lot on January 27th! If anyones interested let me know and I'll post the address. We plan on racing a new class "motored bicycle" class

Norman

LORD VADER Moderator
Jan 16, 2008
pampa texas

Very nice bikes and excellent looking pipe. I'm going to go crawl back under my rock and lick my wounds. My stuff looks like and is dumpster rejects.rotfl The trash man wouldn't even haul them off and my cats keep tring to burry them.

Norman

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal

Come on now Norman. There's nothing but respect for you here! I like your design on your blue bike. I was hoping SCSW (Santa Cruz Scooter Works) would build a pipe design like yours.
BTW how does your bike run? Looks like a sleeper! I bet that thing is fast as ****!

Blaze

Jan 22, 2008

The ride last weekend was a blast. I'm looking forward to the next. I have a couple of repairs to deal with. Hope to be present at the race this week. Thanks Norman, for the great work on my chopper.

Attachments

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal

Hi Mike, Glad you had a fun time this weekend. I hope you make it out to the HP Pavilion race on the 27th.
I think your getting Dean and Norman mixed up. Dean's the one who owns the shop we started the ride at on Sunday.

Norman

LORD VADER Moderator
Jan 16, 2008
pampa texas

Easy
Now I'm mixed up?:confused: Fast as ****? no I'm old and like to smell the roses, my airplane is fast as **** for bug powered now that Will scare ME and I do have a few pairs of shorts that have racing stripes=======! form some of my adventures.
Your weclome Blaze I think it was kind words as I did not work on your bike.rotfl
Norman ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzz!

Last edited: