My board track

GoldenMotor.com

Allen_Wrench

Resident Mad Scientist
Feb 6, 2010
Indianapolis
Wow. Your name says it all. I look at the pictures and I see pure art. I imagine after the engine is in, we'll see speed too. But it looks pretty fast now, just as it is.

buba

Jul 2, 2010
los angeles
buba here

any updates as far as your production and usa connection???

I was just at the intermot show in cologne, germany and a taiwanese company is producing a board track type bike for a japanese client for sale in japan it looked pretty good with a lifan engine on it

ArtSpeed

Oct 10, 2011
Thailand
I already sent to US but not completed bike, only 4 parts : frame,fork,gas tank, and seat pan.

Now we got order from local customers. It'o.k. now.

Next we have 2 projects : electric bike and borad track with lifan 125cc.
I will use motorcycle tire size 21, and it will be motorcycle, not moped. But we still keep pedal with bike.

Attachments

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA
Hey Art, Nice looking bikes. I think the Lifan 200 would look sweet in one of your bikes. Im interested in a set of those forks, how wide are they? I mean the spacing for tires. I sent you a PM.

ArtSpeed

Oct 10, 2011
Thailand
The width of rear bar is 16.50 cm.
For 125 cc, I have to change tube bigger and stronger than this.

@truckd : now sending parts to US, shipping is very high. I planed to send some lot within this year. At that time, I can sell you completed seat.

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
Thanks for all advices.

@Feelyx : Thank you. Now I already have warehouse in WA. They were my shipping agent for many years.

Firstly I want dealer in US (at least 20 set). But I do not yet have dealer. So I changed my plan to send to warehouse if I get order at least 10 bikes.
Mana, have you received any orders for 20 bikes for a USA dealer?

I already sent to US but not completed bike, only 4 parts : frame,fork,gas tank, and seat pan.

Now we got order from local customers. It'o.k. now.

Next we have 2 projects : electric bike and board track with lifan 125cc.
I will use motorcycle tire size 21, and it will be motorcycle, not moped. But we still keep pedal with bike.
Mana, if you receive order for 2-projects in above post, remember to list them as bicycles for easy US import with Customs and this will allow USA buyers to purchase the 125cc Lifan engine here in USA. So when you ship to USA it's a bicycle.

Happy to have purchased what may be this first complete Pinto Boy in the USA... Thanks Mana
Congratulations ChopperDave, on your new Artspeed Board Track Racer Motorized Bicycle!

Mana, can you tell me will you make a motorized bicycle Artspeed Board Track Racer with sidecar?

Mana, here is picture of the Tiger Motorcycle Co, Retro CT110 with sidecar.

Can you help me purchase the Sidecar only from this bike? Maybe send to your Washington distributor / warehouse?

Here's the picture of sidecar I need and website Link to Tiger Motorcycle Co,

Here is the Tiger Motorcycle Co website Link below checkout there Retro Cafe Racer's:

http://www.tigermotor.co.th/index.php

Crazy Horse.

ArtSpeed

Oct 10, 2011
Thailand
I do not yet send bikes to USA at this time. I have some order for Thai customers and will be able to accept order again in June.

Tiger motorcycle side car : I will contact them and will inform you soon.