My board track

GoldenMotor.com

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Hey! fellow BTR Bro's haven't heard anything from you guy's lately post some pic's anything even if it's just your foot, well maybe your foot on a peddle as you ride down the street.

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
That is a nice little bit of detail adding the faux (imitation) crank case cover Nice! Nice! and the clock is cool too, keep us posted we love to see yer work (insperational) tell me this do you own a CO. Car yet? ahh! I mean a personal bike, thats just what we call em, "Company Car"

ArtSpeed

Oct 10, 2011
Thailand
My friend and I still do not have motor bicycle for ourselves. We send those bikes to customers. But next month, we will have our own bikes. Now my compnay bike is the green one, the pink is my girlfriend.

Attachments

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
Mana, I finally found your Ebay site.

Wow, thats a really affordable price. $450.00 for bike and $250.00 for shipping.

Suggestion for you when you ship make sure you list it as a bicycle, not motorized bicycle.

This way when listed as a bicycle the purchaser will not have problems with customs. Here in USA motors are available for the bicycle.

Can you also list on your ebay site bicycle parts that are sold separately, Frame, Gas Tank, Wheels, Forks, Seat Pan, Pedal Crank, Handlebars, this will help your customers who cannot afford a complete bicycle, and they could purchase the parts separately when they have more money and build your bicycle as they can buy parts this to build your bicycle.

Peace C.H.

ArtSpeed

Oct 10, 2011
Thailand
That price is for 4 peices : frame, fork, seat,and gas tank.
Now I plan to send the parts to warehouse in USA. Then at that time, I can sell each part separately.

buba

Jul 2, 2010
los angeles
buba here

GO GO GO ARTSPEED -----!!!!!!!!

when i first got excited about all the engine bicycle stuff several years ago
i approached both CRAZY HORSE and SPORTSCARPAT to do something very much along the lines of what you are doing and more !!!-- they hemmed and hawed--

i am so excited for you to see what you have begun and i wish you all the greatest success in the world

feelyx

Jun 30, 2012
sac. ca 95821
Artspeed,
I don't know what your looking for as a warehouse, but you could put a 12'x28' container or shed on my property for the storage of the bikes. As I am retired, I could act as your shipping agent to ship to whoever in the USA or deliver if close enough from your sales. Of course it will cost you some jingle for my labor and a little for the storage, but you would have a spot in the USA you could wholesale or retail from. Just a thought I had....

ArtSpeed

Oct 10, 2011
Thailand
Thanks for all advices.

@Feelyx : Thank you. Now I already have warehouse in WA. They were my shipping agent for many years.

Firstly I want dealer in US (at least 20 set). But I do not yet have dealer. So I changed my plan to send to warehouse if I get order at least 10 bikes.