My bike project

GoldenMotor.com

max350

Apr 10, 2010
Sweden, Örnsköldsvik
Have now bought disc brake kit, unfortunately I could not use the rear brake caliper, it's too small distance between the sprocket and brake disc even though I have about 4.5 mm spacers between tophat sprocketadator and sprocket. Had to use a little simpler caliper from a fiddy bike, but it will probably still work fin

Attachments

Last edited:

max350

Apr 10, 2010
Sweden, Örnsköldsvik
Has now made ​​and welded the bracket for the caliper, it became Avid caliper that was intended from the beginning, instead of the simpler pitbike caliper. It became possible due to 8 inch disc. Waiting now for the adapter for front brake caliper, I ordered the wrong type: (

Attachments

max350

Apr 10, 2010
Sweden, Örnsköldsvik
Hello! all. I have now made ​​a small upgrade my bike after a few seasons of motorbicykling. Began to think that the brake lever, shifter felt "OLD" and boring, wanted a little more modern and clean look. I have realized that it is quite unnecessary with 21 speeds so therefore I have also removed the front gear now run with single crank.

Attachments

max350

Apr 10, 2010
Sweden, Örnsköldsvik
My bike project 2:0

Time to scrap the "My Bike project" 1:2! Why might you all wonder. Have been driving for almost 2 years with my motorized bicycle, made an upgrade with shock absorbing front forks, better brakes (disc brakes), but it's not so fun to drive around with an illegal "motorized bicycle". Therefore, I will build it into a full race bike , it will be in a modern "Bordtracker" looks ...........

(NOTE! The small front wheel is not something I intend to use) :)

Attachments

max350

Apr 10, 2010
Sweden, Örnsköldsvik
A Christmas present in arrears :) new wheels from www.Rosebikes.se. 32mm wide rims that fit much better in my updated bike. The new seat location, low and back. Will also build a new front fork, it becomes rigid and reinforced in a little board tracker style

Attachments

Last edited:

max350

Apr 10, 2010
Sweden, Örnsköldsvik
A little update! not much happened! with my bike build. Bought a new carburetor, a classic moped tuning Bing carburetor 17mm "submarine carburetor" , named for the shape. Have also replaced the front to a single crank 33 teeth . Have also decided how I should place the saddle, it will "hover" over the rear wheel

Attachments

Moto

Jan 7, 2012
San Francisco, CA.
A little update! not much happened! with my bike build. Bought a new carburetor, a classic moped tuning Bing carburetor 17mm "submarine carburetor" , named for the shape. Have also replaced the front to a single crank 33 teeth . Have also decided how I should place the saddle, it will "hover" over the rear wheel
How do you like that carb? I've been looking at them they look pretty cool. Let me know how it runs when you get it all dialed in :)

max350

Apr 10, 2010
Sweden, Örnsköldsvik
How do you like that carb? I've been looking at them they look pretty cool. Let me know how it runs when you get it all dialed in :)
Hello! Bing 17 is a cool carburetor, I used it when I was age 15 and drove tuned moped :) The advantage that it has adjustable nozzle, and a cool intake noise

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
That thing looks fast man! Arrow dynamic like with thin low drag tires. You doing straght aways or lots of turns?

Gorgeous Machine!:)(^)

Last edited:

max350

Apr 10, 2010
Sweden, Örnsköldsvik
That thing looks fast man! Arrow dynamic like with thin low drag tires. You doing straght aways or lots of turns?

Gorgeous Machine!:)(^)
Thanks:) My idea with the bike build is straight forward .................. as fast as possible in a "modern" boartracker style , nothing I should be driving on public roads