My BBR Tuning Bullet Train Kit

GoldenMotor.com

Sleeeeve36

Feb 28, 2020
Heya! New to the forum, and bike kits in general. Wanted to post a couple pics of my build. Really happy with how it turned out as I haven't done anything like this before. Heck, I have enough trouble trying to get the snowblower and lawnmowers working as it is but so far so good here! Ive made a few modifications and adjustments to the kit. The one id say was the most nail-biting for me was that I had to actually saw off some of the metal housing for the throttle cable in order for the cable to work properly. I've added a nice headlight off of the battery and a magnetic cell phone holder. Also got the better high performance carb for it. Looking to upgrade my back tire with an airless inner tube and a 32 tooth gear along with the adapter that doesn't have the gear mounted to the spokes but rather to the 'axle' or whatevers. A few other things like a new spark plug are needed too and I've been scouring pretty much any forum and comment/review page I can find to figure out what else I could upgrade on this thing and any ways that I could baby the thing. Looking forward to any suggestions or questions anyone might have for me.

View media item 12349
View media item 12348
View media item 12347
View media item 12346

Sleeeeve36

Feb 28, 2020
Was also wondering if anybody had a good source for 3D printed bike parts/addons? I have a 3D Printer (Printrbot Metal Plus) and can't help but think that there is a lot of potential for some craziness here. I also want to create some things of my own to print out but just looking for any ideas beforehand. Super conservative here on what I print out as I hate wasting the raw materials.

BikerZack941

Mar 5, 2020
I am having a issue with my bike. It was running fine then started to lose power and now I do not have any power behind the engine. The motor is turning over but won't stay running. I have spark, compression and fuel. I am at a loss as to what the issue may be. I have cleaned the carb, tightened all bolts, nuts and screws, disconnected the Killswitch. I have also changed spark plug from the original to an ngk plug. The engine is pretty new I think right at three weeks old. It has been my daily driver. The kit is an Amazon bbr tuning engine.