Motorized tandem bicycle

GoldenMotor.com

i-paint

May 24, 2008
I am a new member and would like to share my second build. I mounted the engine in the back v first but this was to close to my passenger (wife) for comfort. I moved it to a midengine position using custom motor mounts welded for me by Bob's Muffler Shop! I also had to refashion the intake because the carb wouldn't fit.

Thanks,

Larry D Abbott
[email protected]

Attachments

Last edited:

NunyaBidness

Jun 29, 2008
memphis tn
that is a way cool bike Larry
I bet your wife and you have lots of fun cruising around on that thing
me bro and I were talking once about putting a motor on a tandem
now we have someone to ask for advice lol
welcome to the site Larry, after seeing that bike I'm looking forward to seeing some of your future builds

n7net

Jul 5, 2008
North Texas
Hi Larry,

My wife and I have owned three tandems over the past 25 years. You've done a fine job on it. How many teeth on the rear spoket? Does it run hot with two up? :ride2:

Good job

Ilikeabikea

Jan 27, 2008
Ptown, Texas
Welcome to the forum. Nice looking motored bike. Looks like you really had to shoehorn that engine in there. Glad you joined us................................

Cowboy Rider

Apr 20, 2009
Illinois
That is just Totally TOO COOL! I've forever wanted a Tandem Bike, just so that it would feel like driving a Limo on two wheels. This would also be a Great Way to share this Motor Bike experience with my daughter. I'm sure she'd Love it in a hurry!! :D

cpearce23

Jun 19, 2011
hudson, FL
I am a new member and would like to share my second build. I mounted the engine in the back v first but this was to close to my passenger (wife) for comfort. I moved it to a midengine position using custom motor mounts welded for me by Bob's Muffler Shop! I also had to refashion the intake because the carb wouldn't fit.

Thanks,

Larry D Abbott
[email protected]
Please provide me with quote
I live i Hudson Florida and am interested in your motorized tandem bike
Please provide details as well as the asking price
Want delivery ASAP, by July 1st

Thank you
[email protected]