Modern BoardTrack Racer Builds by CulverCityClassic

GoldenMotor.com

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
not going through the whole thread but I love those frames. Im glad to see your not putting $200 kit in an $800 frame :p
Ya it's not an 800.00 frame try 1400.00 and unlike some members I chose the big block for a motor.

buba of you want more picture of some really nice bikes check this out: Facebook Wolf Creative Customs

I post most of my stuff on this site and have a good following.

PaPa_FoZzY

Nov 23, 2012
Neshoba co. Mississippi
ok... I'm glad you are not putting a $200 engine kit on a $1400 frame. to each his own but I've seen bikes that someone put alot of work in on with paint design and other custom add on's and then turn around a put a dime a dozen engine on it... just a pet peeve of mine. BUT HEY! were talking about CCC's bikes he always does top notch builds and I expect nothing less than the best from this one!

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
Thanks papa...these bikes are getting mild motors in them. I plan to build 2 more with hi performance 212 in them.

Back to the builds... Today was kinda productive.
Built a couple rope start pulleys for the bikes and completed both exhaust. Dif some wiring of controls and jet changes in the carbs. It's getting close... Waiting for parts

Attachments

buba

Jul 2, 2010
los angeles
ccc

I was hoping for some additional pictures from the swap meet you went to

I have seen your facebook presence quite impressive how you bolt assorted parts on to various existant frames and I love how the various shops including isky provide your high performance parts

I liked when you made your own frames more than helmutts --didn't he use to sell his frames for around 600 dollars???

come on ccc you can do it

Last edited:

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
I've been quietly following this build and as usual...The bike is fricken clean & finished it in record time.

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Seems like where ever I go someone is always fallowing me so I just keep a low pro and stick to my build threads or hang with friends but I have to say you got a real eye catcher there, I 'd like to see someone do a vintage style build with one of those frame and tank set ups, some have attempted but just never got there, maybe ? if you get a vintage hair up in yer shop (LOL!) you could do one kind of a 1920/25' ish ? who knows.
But at any rate as I said Nice Bike! one recommendation Get a Gyes GS-12 leather beach cruiser saddle that plastic just doesn't jive on that beautiful bike

www.crowcycleco.com

racie35

Nov 17, 2012
usa
theres a few pics on their homepage of vintage type builds....usually though they toss in a whizzer engine... Bike kinda favors it.

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Yes the bike does sport a whizzer nicely I've seen some customer builds especially the Indian tribute but no one has quit nailed it, all nice builds though and the bike 's style is so close to this or this or this well you get it.

Attachments

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
I look at these frames and think that a Briggs and Stratton V twin would look great and like it belongs there.
The frames are well made and should be up to the job I would think. Keep wondering if one would fit.

Steve.

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
I look at these frames and think that a Briggs and Stratton V twin would look great and like it belongs there.
The frames are well made and should be up to the job I would think. Keep wondering if one would fit.

Steve.
I was thinking the same thing, I can take some measurements off one from work. I would think the wheels and brakes would need an upgrade as well.

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
I had to make an addition to the motor mount to keep this torque monster stable. Added another mount to the motor. Fully adjustable with the bottom plate. Works great. Took the bike out for a shake down run again. Runs very hard, my son rode it and said is that motor stock.... Um... You know me kid...always something in the hat.

I noticed pictures of how and what I should use but like the title says modern boardtrack racer, its what I see as the future. It's leaves it open to design what people think in 2013....and that's the way I want to go...loco lobo...

Attachments

RicksRides

Feb 22, 2012
osceola IN
CCC you must be cut from the same cloth as I always say they may make it fast Ill make it faster! Definition of stock means its 1/2 of what it could be