Modern BoardTrack Racer Builds by CulverCityClassic

GoldenMotor.com

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Ya Scotto can't get close to this one, I will let him ride his racing fame for bit then I will take him down like we did before....lol

Sportsman reduction drive. Great product for sure. I would use these on all my builds if I could.
Why can't you.....it's only money lol

Ah huh. You will take nothing and like it ;) Like I always say......talk is cheap.

Now get back to your patina #9 project that's gonna smoke anything in it's class.

Oh, by the way......nice bikes! I can't wait to build on one of Richard's frames myself. See you in the pits you ol phart.

jose Pinto

Aug 29, 2010
Portugal
[/QUOTE said:
great project congratulations, is the bike of my dreams, I have searched but not against the plans with measurements, aware of any websites where I find it? I'm grateful for your help
thank you

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
Thanks Barn

The raw bike Has been completed, started on the second pull. Bike runs real good but then again that frame is what makes it. Disk brakes make this bike safe and stop well.

Time to build some hot rod 212cc motors.... The need for speed....

Attachments

bairdco

a guy who makes cool bikes
Aug 18, 2009
living the dream in southern california
Is it possible to "legally" register those bikes? I guess at over 149cc's it'd have to be a custom motorcycle instead of a motor-driven cycle.

obviously you'd need lights and crap.

Just thinking... i know Ridley had some custom motorbikes/kits they sold that were based on bigger motors. you might be able to start a new market for bikes like that andmake some real cash.:)

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
I may have to look into that. It would be cool with lights and turn signals. I have been riding these bike all over and just can't seem to get pulled over. I really don't get it. Added a great sounding muffler to the bike so that should help.

I will tell you this, they are a lot of work to build...and won't be cheap....

bairdco

a guy who makes cool bikes
Aug 18, 2009
living the dream in southern california
Come down to newport. you'll get busted before you get it off the truck... :)

Seriously, though, you and me both know there's no money in china twostrokes and ridley was selling theirs for big bucks. and they weren't nearly as cool as yours.

Make 'em legal and hit up some car shows. you'll have old rich guys drooling over them.

Can't wait to see them at grange...

sportscarpat

Bonneville Bomber the Salt Flat record breaker
Jun 25, 2009
california
Looks cool Jeff. I found tying the head to the middle tube under the tank really locked the engine in place. Rear, front, and top mount then it can't go anywhere.

buba

Jul 2, 2010
los angeles
ccc using your build with richard´s frame to investigate such builds for europe

just curious why haven´t you jigged up to do the frames and tanks yourself????