Messing with my bike....new pipe/AC/chain guard

GoldenMotor.com

Walter F.

Jun 4, 2008
Connecticut
Hey Pablo, nice pipe let us know how it works out. Say Pablo, you seem to have the skinny on lubricants, you heard anything about "Green Oil" or G-oil, supposed to burn cleaner with less smoke in 2-cycle motors. made with animal fat I think. Anyway it's supposedly good for the planet.(c) Walter F.

Pablo

Master Bike Builder & Forum Sponsor
Dec 28, 2007
Duvall, WA PNW
www.sickbikeparts.com
Hey Pablo, nice pipe let us know how it works out. Say Pablo, you seem to have the skinny on lubricants, you heard anything about "Green Oil" or G-oil, supposed to burn cleaner with less smoke in 2-cycle motors. made with animal fat I think. Anyway it's supposedly good for the planet.(c) Walter F.
I have not heard of G-oil. There are some bio-based 2 stroke oils out there.

Walter F.

Jun 4, 2008
Connecticut
Computers are going to save the world, Just found it by goggling "G-oil or Green oil" and Ta daaa Green Earth Technologies makers of G-oil. No Smoke, clean burning, made from American grown tallow and 100% biodegradable. So you can pour it out on the ground, and put a little back in the ground where oil comes from. Any way I ordered a quart(it's sold on Amazon for $9.62 a quart) and I've got a smokey-ass weed eater that I'm gonna give it a dose of for a test. I'll let you guys know the results of my highly technical tests. Walter F.(c)

Tj Bunch

Jun 18, 2008
Thats cool Walter any oil will degrade back into the ground there are little micro oganisims thyat eat it up. It's what is in the oil after it come outa your car that is Bad. The metal and the other chemicals that the oil turns into.