Indian Tadpole

GoldenMotor.com

PeteMcP

Jun 27, 2017
Hey Steve, Take it easy and rest up for a few days. The Tri Car saga may have had more twists and turns than a bob sled track - but we can wait for the denoument a little longer.
I've had similar symptoms with my Atrial Fibrilation for the last 12 months and the tablets and blood thinner meds help a lot.
Can confirm your saddle is en route.

Tom from Rubicon

Apr 4, 2016
Rubicon, Wisconsin
Hey Steve, Take it easy and rest up for a few days. The Tri Car saga may have had more twists and turns than a bob sled track - but we can wait for the denoument a little longer.
I've had similar symptoms with my Atrial Fibrilation for the last 12 months and the tablets and blood thinner meds help a lot.
Can confirm your saddle is en route.
No pace maker for you Pete? They are very good.
I would most likely be a invalid without one.
Tom

Last edited:

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
This attack was a gentle nudge so far. I often wondered if I had something like this I'd take it as a warning and do something. Had to go to the clinic today to have all the blood work and the EKG redone that I had done yesterday in the hospital.

This is just a back up after the fact to see if anythings changed over night. I'll be back at the bike tomorrow. Next round of tests are for next Monday and Thursday. That will show up any damage when they inject a dye into me.

Steve.

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
Nothing yet Tom. The tests next week are at the Nuclear Medicine Department of the hospital. Nuclear waste based dye is injected into my system and that will highlight any damage. Had the same thing done for the bone infection I had.

I remember the joys of 69 the position but 69 the age doesn't have nearly the joy filled happiness.

Steve.

Tom from Rubicon

Apr 4, 2016
Rubicon, Wisconsin
The Canadian government has moved quickly to prevent us from travelling around unnecessarily.

They are buying everyone Harley Davidson's.

Steve.
:D
I have heard of one person wanting to retreat to their Up North cabin being turned away at the county border by a patrolman. Locals not wanting the "Big City Pandemic" coming to them.
Steve, is the Tricar done?
Tom

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
Just finishing up the welding around the house that's be put off all winter. I'll be putting the gas tank and lines back on the tri car tomorrow and Tuesday I'll push it out and try and fire it up. Once it is proving it's good to go I'll have it on the ground and put the Electric tri car in it place on the work bench.

Steve.

FOG

Mar 3, 2019
In 1918 lots of small towns ringed themselves with armed guards. And it worked! I been reading a book about that pandemic that's just about a horror story. Because of the focus on WW1 the govt didn't mandate any social distancing. Wilson never even publicly mentioned the virus. The reason it's called the Spanish Flu is because Spain, being officially neutral, didn't censor it's press and they were the only ones allowed to talk about it. But the people knew. It actually started in Haskell County Nebraska.

MEASURE TWICE

Jul 13, 2010
CA
I turned on a fan today, but I did not have a fever. The oven baking cookies never made much difference. I check and saw 78 and 80 F on the thermostat. It was set at 73 and 74 is what it tops and cycles to 72 before running. I got out my glasses and saw the small low battery symbol flashing. Down 1 volt. 2 volt instead of 3 volt I felt it should have still worked, otherwise just shut off. Not this POS! No backlight for the warning. Only backlight when adjusting settings.