Indian Tadpole

Discussion in 'Motorized Tandems, Trikes and Recumbent Bicycles' started by silverbear, Dec 3, 2010.

1. Tom from Rubicon

Tom from Rubicon Well-Known Member

Did a Wunderground weather check of your local Steve, not what I would deem pleasant. It is most definitely late Spring in SE Wisconsin. But for the first time since last Saturday the sun shown and warmed the earth and us.
    SWMBO'd was inquiring when next the lawn would be mowed. It' due, but I still cast her a dismissive look.:)
    I am so much so awaiting the photo shoot with your niece in that fine wicker chair.
    Wink, Wink, Nod, Nod, Say no more. Michael Palin style.
    Tom

indian22, PeteMcP and fasteddy like this.
  2. fasteddy

fasteddy Well-Known Member

The weather here is stumbling a bit, Tom. We've had low 80's F here in lower British Columbia and sunny for a while which is usually our mid summer temperatures. Now we have rainy and cool for a while.

Photo's will be a while. My nieces and their friend want to take the tri car over to the local farm museum where one of them works when things are normal and take the photos there with an appropriate time period back drop.

Holding out on the lawn mowing while getting "The Look?" Supper will be Hot Tongue and Cold Shoulder.

Steve.

3. indian22

indian22 Well-Known Member

Ten days of rain forecast & that's unusual, even in Spring, for Indianan Territory. Only four tornados on the ground so far this May Territory wide, while last May the count was more than 140!

It's relatively uncommon to have an entire day socked in as rain comes in isolated patches of short duration so work outside is possible most of the Spring. So any lack of progress is on me and not the weather.

Rick C.

PeteMcP likes this.
  4. Tom from Rubicon

"Holding out on the lawn mowing while getting "The Look?" Supper will be Hot Tongue and Cold Shoulder."

Actually Steve, the conversation was pleasant and supper was delicious. SWMBO'd always gets her way but I do like to make it seem that I have some control.;)
    Tom

PeteMcP, fasteddy and indian22 like this.
  5. fasteddy

Tom, that was, Tongue in Cheek. We fellas can't go down too easy and without some visible form of control or we're done. Then the lady of the house will expect repairs to be done in less that six months.

Steve.

6. fasteddy

Pounded rain here last night and we woke up to sunshine and 55F. They claim that because we're next to the Pacific Ocean the weather is harder to predict. Often predicted rainy days turn out to be sunny because the rain moved through faster than they thought overnight.

Steve.

7. indian22

indian22 Well-Known Member

Mowed lawn this morning just in case it rains every day for ten days. It was a chance to think up a few ways that I could stimulate the economy through more spending on bike projects.

Rick C.

8. Tom from Rubicon

Did my duty and she is pleased, domestic tranquility restored. Ricks weather is approaching us.
    I have much to do to fabricate a Indian style back rack, and machine a mounting clamp to carry one of the original rear view mirrors of my R80/7 BMW. Which were removed when I installed Clip-on handlebars to fit the Hannigan Fairing.
    Tom

PeteMcP, indian22 and fasteddy like this.
  9. fasteddy

PeteMcP {Hi. from the U.K.- Indian Board Tracker Tribute, my first build, on The Board Trackers and Vintage Motorized Bicycles. thread} sent me a bike seat from the U.K. that had a wonderfully subtle aged look to it. I has planned to use a new one I had purchased that needed some work on it to age it so it didn't look so new.

The saddle Pete sent had a great warm brown tone to it where as the one I bought was a very light colour. Here are some photos of the two together.

Steve.

Attached Files:

Tom from Rubicon and indian22 like this.