I mad man

GoldenMotor.com

I MAD MAN

Feb 20, 2024
Sneaking up on Tony
I don't want you to think I'm gettin down on ya. But everywhere ya go someone wants to critique your spelling, what you spelled, how ya put your sentences together & what the content is.
I honestly don't feel I'm all that I'm all that Messed up.
No harm meant. I'm way over here not crowding, not bothering and definitely not being a doush. I'm just kickin it letting guys know about affordable alternatives, chance to buy a bitchin bike for penny's on the dollar and even was gonna offer a full/complete KTM ignition for cheap. Instead of saying HI. It's more like hey dummy, we don't roll like that.
I kinda don't get it...we are all into these, why critique every move. Say what ya want, say what ya feel but don't give commands like "READ". That's offensive even if it wasn't meant that way. This thread is my post of how, who, when, why what and I don't feel as if I'm infringing on anyone. It's so outta the way it's ridiculous & if someone thinks it just makin there skin crawl then don't click on it anymore.
I'm a really nice guy, I have alot to offer from engineering background & ya might have a great resource for info or share yours with me. If this comes off as combative it's SOOO Not.
I ain't cut like that.
Here in Detroit we say what we mean and mean what we say. I really didn't mean to offend anyone but FIRST & FORMOST...do not want this to continue & go on & on & on. Wasted time. Let's all just get along.

I MAD MAN

Feb 20, 2024
Sneaking up on Tony
Hey, and BTW...I didn't MF anyone here. Go back if ya have a minute and read what was said. I wasn't out to offend & never came off with all that undertone of threats. I don't want someone to get so worked up over nothing to get banned.
This is just silly and ridiculous I even have to reply to nonsense like this. Do people read my post & say MEH...I HATE THIS GUY & HIS BIKE? LOL!!!
I'm pretty sure this is why I have a bad taste in my mouth for this hobby now.
That's really a shame & before you start thinking about your next clever reply...just sit back and think about it. What if I'm the guy that will donate EVERY DIME to a good cause or even a private party struggling?
Not everyone is FORUM HIP.

I MAD MAN

Feb 20, 2024
Sneaking up on Tony
such hostility MM
that's no way to treat new friends... :rolleyes:
How was I being hostile? I didn't MF anything in any of my messages. I simply said... one word commands are not appreciated like "READ"...I'm not you kid or something. You guys need not assume that you know someone's personality or motive off a couple of innocent posts. Well known member. I know some "Members" that are well known...see what I did there?
I'd want, well liked member. Just joking around, non of this should be too serious. I didn't come to pea on anyone's favorite hydrant.

I MAD MAN

Feb 20, 2024
Sneaking up on Tony
So, 13.8:1 compression is alot of squeeze. These KTM ignition systems help fire that sqeezed oil/fuel mix. The hotrod China Doll ignition was putting out around 9 volts ⚡
The KTM is like 14 and real tiny. It has just about the right amount of retard in it to scream up to 13k rpm. Even though a fixed curve it's still workin better than a stock one/EVEN THE BESTEST STOCK.
I have a complete like new full KTM ignition system for $25! I also have a RDM Manufacturing stage 3 clutch with the long shaft to move the output small sprocket out about .20-.25" with the big double row ball bearing/race. (Rear tire clearance) & just heavy dutiness. Has the unused puks/pads (hard semi metallic), Monster internal spring known to hold 14+hp! Has spacers to dial it in to your case. No woodruff keys but available everywhere. Also comes with the latest pressure plate w/heat Disbursement cross drilled holes.
RDM is the original manufacturer & all the others are just copies. This is hardend forged steel and flat like nobody's business.
I think they retail for $127 but you can have this one for $100 shipped.
You can run as little as 4 pads on a semi stock engine or add as needed. I'm running 9 on this SP 77cc=14-16hp with no problems. The kit comes with 10 puks/pads.
The Mopar 340 6 pak valve spring is the key though.

Reactions: Sidewinder Jerry

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
Like most forums, this one has rules. Like most forums if the rules aren't followed it's mentioned. If the rules aren't followed actions are taken on behalf of the forum.

We have a sales section that people who come through looking for parts that aren't members look at. They can then take a few minutes to join and contact the seller of the parts. Often that is all they are interested in and don't look through the body of the forum so by not putting the parts in the buy/sell section you're not reaching the buyers while violating the forum rules.

Steve.

Tony01

Nov 28, 2012
sf bay area
Moderators abbreviating f'n swear words and being sarcastic/condescending isn't probably where I need to be. Sorry to inconvenience anyone here and you guys have a great time here.
I'll be 10-7 on this Frequency from now on.
Oh cry me a river. You signed up here to spam your motorbike sale. I tried to help at first but not only did my help go unappreciated, I was accused of conspiring against you.

Attachments

I MAD MAN

Feb 20, 2024
Sneaking up on Tony
Punk *****'s with NO life lol. Enforce your household, wife, kids or LIFE PARTNER not people trying to use revenue/proceeds for others in need. Again, be who you are and get the last word always.
Other people read this & I'm positive agree but just sit back and read. Your cronies will ride with ya punk.
Like I said early on...watch, you'll see. "True colors".
LOL HAHA HEHE
We all know your type. Like I violated a law or something. Glad your not a cop or you'd be on TV for just pushing WAY TOO FAR. My bad for disrupting your dead forums.
Don't reply to me, your erased. But hey, show your lil buddys how tough you are as an enforcer.

Solarsyst

Jan 17, 2024
Just to confirm people this man reached out to me via phone/sms to sale me his bike and refused to do a paypal offer then asked me to mail a check or money order. Not the type of guy i personally want to do business with. lol. I rather buy a stolen bike part from a tweaker. Atleast i know I'm receiving something. No offense I just thought this was hilarious when i read the last posts. He boasted about getting this bike off a kid who was forced to get rid of it. Felt betrayed in the end when he wanted to sale me his bike but didnt have a paypal and asked me to mail him a money order lol. If was local i'd probably have a beer with him then buy it ahahaha.

Last edited:
Reactions: fasteddy

I MAD MAN

Feb 20, 2024
Sneaking up on Tony
He didn't even have enough to buy a clutch let alone this bike.
Jump on the posse you putting.
Stop telling lies to get things excited.
He contacted me about advice getting his Minarelli hybrid started & nothing to do with buying this bike he can't afford & made that clear when he asked, how much. Find somthing else to do. The bike sold to someone with money and if you save up I still have that clutch for you.

Solarsyst

Jan 17, 2024
Bro I just got tired of you talking in circles about how bad ass your ride is. I was working on parts and porting things when we would talk lol. But here's mine now. I just made my clutch with a RDM Plate, made metal spring busing with grade 8 washers drilled to fit the clutch shaft and oil heat treated them. You really wanna sell this ride for 1.1k to me bet. But it's gonna be the shipping included it's too heavy to ship otherwise. If day keep it man. It's a very nice bike and needs to stay with the rightful owners. Also being the parts are hard to come by or take forever to get to someone. You've saved loads of time and frustration.

Don't get me wrong you're a resourceful and knowledgeable guy and I like that about you but ya speaking Detroit to much lol. But I don't appreciate you making up stories about not wanting to buy a clutch kit RDM back ordered you for 2 months then be told if I wanna buy your bike you don't have a PayPal and to money order a check. PayPal protects buyers and sellers on both ends and we already discussed how sellers like Zeda Mafia are in jail for fraud lol.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: fasteddy