I mad man

GoldenMotor.com

I MAD MAN

Feb 20, 2024
Sneaking up on Tony
New here & want to share what I have to offer. I have a few parts I'm wanting to get rid of and also a current build (semi big dollar) but very fast & nice...professionally done.

I MAD MAN

Feb 20, 2024
Sneaking up on Tony
Smolik Performance Billet case/block,
RDM Manufacturing forged 43mm stroker crank,
MSX sport cylinder kit with 12mm wrist pin 47.6mm bore = 77cc.
SP head, SP intake manifold, carbon fiber Minarelli style reed. KTM ignition system, Mikuni VM-20 carburetor w/Go Power Sports velocity stack. 250 main jet. Billet RDM motor mounts. 13.8:1 compression and ALWAYS ran on VP racing fuels. Now with around 200 miles it's running on VP sef full synthetic/94 octane with VP "MADDITIVE" octane booster @ aprox...99-101 octane. Exhausted through a Stage 6 street race expansion chamber exhaust w/silencer. 10/36 gears with juice 4 piston caliper brakes & 203mm rotors. 26" Sun Ringle mtx 33 rims & Wheel Master 36 hole hubs. It's a Felt Faker Frame painted candy orange metallic and assembled VERY clean. Only 1 wire on the whole bike! I'm possibly looking to sell this bike so if you are possibly interested ask for pics....ty

I MAD MAN

Feb 20, 2024
Sneaking up on Tony
Oh ok, thank you. It doesn't seem like nowadays is good for selling anything anywhere .
What has the good ol USA become?
And yes, I have some time invested but if your really into wrenchin it's bliss. I enjoyed every minute. I'm not even gonna charge a dime labor. The bike was rescued by me from a rich kids parents that were going to scrap it to teach him a lesson. Then he told them what he spent & they posted it. The kid got caught goin 65 in a 25 on a small upper class island off the Detroit River. Gross Ile. The cops brought him home after catching him & the parents weren't happy. He was 15 at that time last year & now got his driver's license & the parents actually put the money I gave them for the bike towards his 1st car. The bike was literally NOT even broken in yet. It was on its last tank of 38:1.
Started 25:1, 1 tank, 35:1' 2 tanks, 38:1 1/4 tank when I got it then 40:1 from there after. He had Smolik build the bike to the tune of around $3k.
Upon inspection...clutch was not great, rear wheel bearings were back, rear billet CDH 36 tooth sprocket was loose, rear caliper gone, wrong spark plug, carb was WAY RICH, JUNK cables but for the most part...a WICKED bike. I put all RDM clutch linkage like...4130 cromo clutch release arm, actuator cam, Kawasaki 8mm ball bearing, 4130 buck bar, 4130 clutch pull back bar with O ring to keep grease out of the basket. Stage 3 clutch puks/pads, Stage 3 monster internal spring, 5th gen pressure plate (RDM) and a 2mm internal cable (Schwinn Paramount) for the clutch. CNC billet aluminum clutch lever too. I could go on & on but hey, I know guys reading this are very busy so I'll post it in FOR SALE.
Honestly though, I'd sell it for less than half the cost of parts alone (approx $3300).
Well actually around half if a cash out deal.

I MAD MAN

Feb 20, 2024
Sneaking up on Tony
That fresh Smolik performance 77cc 14hp engine was $1300! $300 in clutch parts to hold it, fresh KTM ignition to fire it, brand new Mikuni VM-20 to feed it.
The engine, carb, ignition & pipe are around $2k.
I'm literally afraid of it! When the pipe hits at around 50mph the front wheel starts coming up! It WILL go 70! Or I'll knock off $200 from the $1975 negotiable

I MAD MAN

Feb 20, 2024
Sneaking up on Tony
Hey guys, I have a modded Minarelli vertical reed that has been painstakingly thought out. Basically it's a sock reed with another reed cut down half way to support the main reeds ability to close and NOT float at high rpm's.
Essentially like running a .028-.030 carbon fiber reed. Crisper throttle response down low & the ability of higher revs up stairs. It'll add 1k rpm to your top end. I only have 1 left and it also Minimalizes the chance of the stainless steel reed chipping and causing catastrophic damage in your Minarelli build. Nothing beats carbon fiber but these alleviate that possible damage greatly at a reasonable/low cost. If not for anything else...higher revs and better drivability. $25 shipped.
PS: Even the back sides of the limiting tongues were polished for less friction at the contact points.

Attachments

I MAD MAN

Feb 20, 2024
Sneaking up on Tony
Yeah, gettin out of it. Too many guys with not alot to do but (guide) other grown men to or from what they feel is bothersome to them. I just mentioned it. If anybody interested. Just seems where ever ya post someone has something to say Tony. If they want they can PM me and we can handle it whatever way WE see fit. How is this post bothering anybody? It's out of the way, not post jacking anyone, nothing but honesty and don't hate appreciate. Don't TELL me to READ like I'm your kid or something. I'm absolutely positive you were lookin for something out of me just so you can continue...watch, I'll bet.

• Haha
Reactions: Tony01

Tony01

Nov 28, 2012
sf bay area
How is this post bothering anybody? It's out of the way, not post jacking anyone, nothing but honesty and don't hate appreciate. Don't TELL me to READ like I'm your kid or something. I'm absolutely positive you were lookin for something out of me just so you can continue...watch, I'll bet.
MAD MAN I thought you were going to be cool. Now when you say mean things to me it makes me nervous. And when I get nervous, I get scared. And when MFs get scared, that’s when MFs accidentally get banned. Just chill!