I mad man

GoldenMotor.com

I MAD MAN

Feb 20, 2024
Sneaking up on Tony
Ok, awesome you got your clutch resolved. That should hold it now.
If not...I still have the RDM stage 3 for $70 shipped. From my desk at Chrysler Corp. I'm not out to scam OR rip anyone off. Simple pic of a usps money order with my name and memo RDM stg 3 clutch and I'd ship first. If I got ripped for $70 I'll still eat tomorrow. Good luck w/your project sir.

Reactions: Solarsyst

Solarsyst

Jan 17, 2024
Hoenstly if we were in the same town i would've bought your bike instead lol. I just was growing impatient with China Dolls and their preformance.

Last edited:
Reactions: fasteddy

Tony01

Nov 28, 2012
sf bay area
Ok, awesome you got your clutch resolved. That should hold it now.
If not...I still have the RDM stage 3 for $70 shipped. From my desk at Chrysler Corp. I'm not out to scam OR rip anyone off. Simple pic of a usps money order with my name and memo RDM stg 3 clutch and I'd ship first. If I got ripped for $70 I'll still eat tomorrow. Good luck w/your project sir.
Wow none of y’all got that reference to pulp fiction ? Mad man I might have to ban you and everybody else just cause of that

Attachments

I MAD MAN

Feb 20, 2024
Sneaking up on Tony
I don't get it totally, but I'm not a bad guy even though I live in bad lands around bad people. Lots of stuff goes on and sometimes it slips right past me but I so would send a part with a good faith pic/text even if it could be undone 2 seconds later. I'll only do what I can afford to do & if I got had or if I didn't handle myself accordingly that would just be another lesson I needed to learn. I thought you were referencing his wallet for a min cuz mine says something simular but then...nah, how could he know? I never wanted anyone uncomfortable here. I am on the abrasive side and molded from environmental experience but hey, who's not? I ate today & me & doggy have a roof, the rest is trivial

I MAD MAN

Feb 20, 2024
Sneaking up on Tony
Live fast, die young & leave a beautiful corpse...band...Elvis Hitler.
Another great video by them Hotrod to ****. Or I don't love you anymore, gonna crush your skull. Ol 80's Detroit Rockabilly

• Haha

I MAD MAN

Feb 20, 2024
Sneaking up on Tony
Rollin in my 66 Dodge shorty van (RB eng/Trq flight/Dana) rockin Magic Carpet Ride watching my chick ride wheelies on my FLHP dragging the back fender. That fun for me not bein twisted over nonsense.
"Real ones". Sum ul git it, sum wont.

Solarsyst

Jan 17, 2024
Live fast, die young & leave a beautiful corpse...band...Elvis Hitler.
Another great video by them Hotrod to ****. Or I don't love you anymore, gonna crush your skull. Ol 80's Detroit Rockabilly

First thing i thought about on the Elvis Hitler reference lol
DAF - Der Mussolini