Hi guys!

GoldenMotor.com

nogoodnic

Jan 29, 2008
Shelby MI
forum1.freakbikenation.com
Some of you may reconize me from Motokruisers, I see a few names in the member list that I know. I haven't been very active in the motorized world lately due to a renewed intrest in actually pedaling. The comunity seemed to change on me also, on MK we tried to welcome all ridders of diffrent styles and skill levels with open arms as it looks like you do here, other forums with a small click of know-it-alls chase both newbies and veterens away. I just started scanning through posts here and it looks like you guys have a nice place here, thank you. I think I may have found a new motorized home. Keep the wind in your hair...Kelly

Ilikeabikea

Jan 27, 2008
Ptown, Texas
I've just been on this list a few days and everyone has been very nice and welcoming. I'm real happy here. Welcome to the list....................

MotorbikeMike

Dealer
Dec 29, 2007
Sacramento
Hi Kelly good to see you here. I had wanted to contact you to send you this link, but, I'm a victim of HD crashes, and seem to be continually rebuilding friend list, customer list and other suck info!

I think you will like it here, and you now can see what I've finally done with one of my bikes 09 Racer.

I need to build out a new 10, the production bike, but I have some serious issues that will not take care of themselves.

Welcome,

Mike

nogoodnic

Jan 29, 2008
Shelby MI
forum1.freakbikenation.com
Thanks for the welcomes guys, Mike its good to see you here also. I've been reading through some of the posts here and everyone seems really cool and there are some great tutorials here also. It looks like I'm going to fit in here...Kelly

BTW where are the pictures?

Pablo

Master Bike Builder & Forum Sponsor
Dec 28, 2007
Duvall, WA PNW
www.sickbikeparts.com
:WELCOME: (^)

There is a pictures forum in this area....(one below I think)

This space is slowly growing, and the informalness is the strength. The common theme: we want some warm weather to ride....rotfl

Last edited:

Norman

LORD VADER Moderator
Jan 16, 2008
pampa texas
Welcome
You will not be patrolled or chased by a junkyard dog hererotfl
But you got to watch out around 8:00 pm we start throwing things and get sideways and out of control!..........Well sort of. and so far no posting Nazi's........I'm pushing, it testing the waters if you will.rotflrotfl
Norman