Hi Everybody!

GoldenMotor.com

Bean Oil

Jan 10, 2008
Bean Oil (Chris) here... some of you may recognize the name from the "other" site; well, we've had about enough of the passive-aggressive modus operandi over there.

This looks to be a much more relaxed place to be and I'm glad I found it due to the fracas about it over at the other site. LOL.

Pics of my bike are up in the Picture forum.

See you around!

:)~

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
glad to have you with us bean. use smaller words for me though rotfl. great post and we should learn alot about motor bicycles from each other and have fun while we are at it

Norman

LORD VADER Moderator
Jan 16, 2008
pampa texas
Now Bean you just saw Ilikeabika's verbak abuse think what I have to put with when most of my words are 4 letter words and I even invent new 4 letter words. I also prefer to precuss my projects so they know whos boss and some people.rotfl
Welcome to the darkside
Vader

Norman

LORD VADER Moderator
Jan 16, 2008
pampa texas
Did you ever notice that when the wind blows hard enough the tumbleweeds so seem to gather up?! Maybe the winds are blowing again as we keep getting new members and I think its a good thing so blow wind blow.
I'll now get off the soap box rotfl rotfl rotfl
Norman

(c)

Last edited:

beachmoto

May 30, 2010
redondo beach,ca
working on my second build now ,an old columbia with a monarch fork,66 cc china girl,and manic mechanic sprocket adapter,oh yea 16 "ape hangersusflg

Last edited: