finally building a BTR inspired motobike

GoldenMotor.com

\./

Dec 4, 2011
CA
52t sprocket perfect for the 4 stroker
I played it pretty smart the 1st time, the seller told
Me the fork was NEVER used and was new. There's no way of knowing what he was going to actually shop me. PayPal pulled the $ from him and reimbursed me

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
I hear Ya! you never really know and hope that the seller has some good integrity, but good to know you'll get a refund, ask for extra pic's next time and if seller says they don't know how to post them walk away cause they posted what you saw in the item description.

Mahlus

Jun 2, 2013
Phoenix
Actually, lets get it right
I said to rerun the item along time ago.
You wanted me to pay shipping
Here is exactly what PayPal did
"We've determined that the buyer should receive a $100.00 USD refund if they
ship the merchandise back to you. The merchandise will be in the same
condition as when the buyer received it and the buyer is responsible for
all shipping and handling costs."

You could of had your money a lot sooner if you had just mailed it back instead of waiting.

Last edited:

\./

Dec 4, 2011
CA
I don't care when I get the money as long as I get it. I prefer to go through paypal seeing as how dealing directly with you was unfavorable

Mahlus

Jun 2, 2013
Phoenix
You made it unfavorable. I said send it back almost two weeks ago.
Could have moved on, yet you chose not to.
So now you have to wait until I receive the forks until you get your money back. You've dragged this out far longer then needed.

\./

Dec 4, 2011
CA
You really think Id send it back to you without having paypal monitor it after you screewed me over and tried to blame me for the broken merchandise? The whole transaction was unpleasant because you had no integrity going forth with the sale

Mahlus

Jun 2, 2013
Phoenix
I'm done arguing with you.
Your fabrications of the truth is staggering. Non the less after I receive the forks and notify Paypal of the condition and arrival you'll get you money.

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
laffDang thats a lot going on: could of kept the 100.00 dollar forks and taken them apart flipped the mains legs around bolted it all back together and had a set of forks with more rake....lafflaff

I ran up the back of Gilbert and bent my Felt forks...did what i mentioned above...and went on with life...

\./

Dec 4, 2011
CA
I'm done arguing with you.
Your fabrications of the truth is staggering. Non the less after I receive the forks and notify Paypal of the condition and arrival you'll get you money.
Oh really? Which part of what I said isn't true

harry76

Apr 16, 2011
Brisbane, Australia
laffDang thats a lot going on: could of kept the 100.00 dollar forks and taken them apart flipped the mains legs around bolted it all back together and had a set of forks with more rake....lafflaff

I ran up the back of Gilbert and bent my Felt forks...did what i mentioned above...and went on with life...
"And went on with life"????........ I sure hope you aren't seriously suggesting that the buyer shouldn't be complaining about dodgy forks from a dodgy seller?...... The difference in your case was the damage to your forks was caused by YOU. In this case it appears to be no fault of the buyer!!!!! I would do exactly the same thing, and so would you!!!!!! O.O

\./

Dec 4, 2011
CA

It's not just bent back, the whole thing is twisted. I paid for a "new" and undamaged fork so that's what I expect, end of story.

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
laffO Harry settle down it was a joke... The poor guy got a bunk fork and I feel for him... Glad it got taken care of. I hope you find a good fork for your bike, check out the one piston bikes offers... Might have to roll some change for it... But worth it...

Ccc

harry76

Apr 16, 2011
Brisbane, Australia
laffO Harry settle down it was a joke... The poor guy got a bunk fork and I feel for him... Glad it got taken care of. I hope you find a good fork for your bike, check out the one piston bikes offers... Might have to roll some change for it... But worth it...

Ccc
I'm not unsettled at all, I knew your first part was a joke, just wasn't sure about the last bit.

\./

Dec 4, 2011
CA
anyway, back to the bike:

finally pained the tank to my liking and different seat settled in:

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Might I suggest putting a rear fender on the bike and what have you decided to about the Faux crank case cover ? I like the seat, fits the style of the bike as well as the color and in the future some Electra Retro Runner Cream color tires would set that Baby off!

\./

Dec 4, 2011
CA
got a design for the crank case cover, just need some aluminum. the fender is in the works, i have 2 made, one short and the other much longer.
got the filter and the fuel line installed. wanted to keep it simple and not put any loops:

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Go with the larger one if it is a half fender, quarter fenders look like somethings missing, I like the simplicity of the fuel line maybe polish it ?
I like your bike too much!

\./

Dec 4, 2011
CA
If you look closer at the above full bike pics you'll actually see the fender on the front wheel.