Earth Crusher #0000001

GoldenMotor.com

miked826

Aug 6, 2011
Los Angeles
I was going to order from Jake but he's on vacation until the end of the month
LMAO How did I get so lucky? Jake wasn't on vacation when I ordered my Top Hat from him. I just checked Paypal and it hasn't shipped out yet.

I can still test out my wiring connections on my bike with the kickstand down at least, even if the back wheel is not connected to the motor. Hopefully when I turn the key on I won't hear any sizzling sounds or see any puffs of smoke anywhere. LOL

miked826

Aug 6, 2011
Los Angeles
Did you see this?
Uh...... no. That wasn't there when I ordered my Top Hat and it hasn't shipped out yet. All I can say is that when it rains on my head, it pours monsoon size raindrops, like it did on Noah.

This is the only thing I've ever ordered from Jake before. LOL

You wouldn't happen to have any pics of this Chinese Top Hat or a link to it so I can see what it looks like would you? I measured 2 1/8" on my sprockets center hole diameter.

miked826

Aug 6, 2011
Los Angeles
Paypal is waiting for a response (of any kind) from King Sales and Sprockets to my dispute that I filed. They have been waiting almost 3 weeks now and have received no response. He doesn't even respond to Paypal. laff

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
You wouldn't happen to have any pics of this Chinese Top Hat or a link to it so I can see what it looks like would you? I measured 2 1/8" on my sprockets center hole diameter.
The smaller part with the 6 holes is 2.082" OD

The internal ID is 1.366"

The lip on the back makes the hole too small to fit over the hub on most wheels.

Last edited:

miked826

Aug 6, 2011
Los Angeles
The smaller part with the 6 holes is 2.082" OD

The internal ID is 1.366"

The lip on the back makes the hole too small to fit over the hub on most wheels.

If I can't get that thing to somehow work then maybe I should find another hobby, cause this hobby just wasn't meant for me.

How much is it and how do I get it? LOL

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
Last edited:

miked826

Aug 6, 2011
Los Angeles
Mike, here is what you got to look forward to riding your ebike
at Venice Beach. :D

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/video-cop-doesnt-pulled-guy-bicycle-comedy-ensues/

Sorry, did not get your 'sprocket adapter" mailed out today but did a
little machining on it.
LMAO I saw that video recently. I have a rear view mirror and my heads always on a swivel at the beach. I'm not sure how you let a motorcycle cop sneak up on you on that bike path at the beach. You can see him long before he sees you.

I practically lived on that Venice bike path every weekend for over a year and never once saw any motorcycle cops patrolling it.

The judge eventually threw that case, and the ticket, out of court "In the Interest of Justice" when the guy said he wanted a jury trial. LOL

Last edited:

miked826

Aug 6, 2011
Los Angeles
Just installed my 20mm cannon to clear out any car traffic in front of me. A few tracer rounds is all that it should be needed to empty the road ahead of me. The rounds clear my thigh by 2". LMAO

Last edited:

miked826

Aug 6, 2011
Los Angeles
Cycle Analyst is now mounted.

The yellow button unleashes fire from h3ll out of that 20mm barrel. Get outta my way or there's gonna be a horizontal roman candle show of the worst kind! I got's places I gotta be and no time for gridlock! laff

Last edited: