Custom Frame For Thumper Motor

Discussion in 'Motorized Bicycle Welding, Fabrication and Paintin' started by culvercityclassic, Apr 8, 2011.

1. NEAT TIMES

NEAT TIMES New Member

Oh, Am also a big "CCC" fan !

Ron

2. culvercityclassic

culvercityclassic Well-Known Member

It's all good guys...did my research...and know how things can get mixed up...

Purchased my breather hose for the gas tank (made for a dirt bike and has a check valve in it) and installed the tank back on the bike. Cleaned the carb and replaced the plug. New Blendzall oil and it B ready to rock and roll.

I will be setting my kid up with some new safety gear so he can put the heat on some of the other racers...watch out

Attached Files:

3. dmb

dmb Active Member

re-read the entire thread wile the X-games are on tv. the motor will be fitted this week and i'll go from their. thank's guy's dennis

4. culvercityclassic

culvercityclassic Well-Known Member

Let me know if you need anything DMB....by the way if you are not busy on the forth come by the pad....please

5. dmb

dmb Active Member

really! that would be great! and i promise no fire's like the other's that happened the last few year's... they weren't my fault. how would i know they had wood house's? thank's bro. dennis

6. dmb

dmb Active Member

talk about a deal. jeff's 1st complete frame build that he gave me. and i take it over to his house and he works all weekend working on the bike wile i stand around watching him cutting, grinding, welding, making parts...i really dont know what to say...thanks alot..whats for dinner? see ya bro dennis

7. dmb

dmb Active Member

nose to the stone... slowly loosing my sniffer.

8. Dogtown Burner

Dogtown Burner New Member

hey Jeff, I'm reliving this thread, and its still just amazing! So. as you know, I have the 200, the cheetah, and If you dont have time to build a frame-I did finally decide on what I believe to be a usable stocker. (and suited for my petite 6'3" 220lb frame.) I will be back in L.A. tomorrow and will be ordering more stuff! But what I want to know is- did you actually ever find 1" tubing with a 4" radius?! or was that purely felicitous? (i've only ever found 5.5") I hope Nebraska was a hoot. JEALOUS! keep the photos coming!!
    I havent been this excited about a build in quite some time!

9. Dogtown Burner

Dogtown Burner New Member

thats INSANELY scary