Completed K.K.Slick Daddy Super Stretch Cruiser

GoldenMotor.com

beachbikeron

May 18, 2008
Hey guys,It's been a little while since I was here.[accept for quick info] I just wanted to show a pic of my new Slick Daddy with the Honda GX50 Friction drive. It go's 40 mph plus and is getting 200 mpg or better! Freaks me out! The bike comes standard with a 24x3 rear with coaster brake. I added a 26x3 front, and it has front disk brake.This bike is about 8' long and rides like your on a cushion of air!!![It's too cool!] On the pic you'll see a front bag for spare tubes & a rear bag for tools,co2 & patches! I'm not showing the throw on bag that holds 18 drinks & ice!!!!(c):Have a nice evening!!!

Attachments

Last edited:

tylden

Jul 2, 2008
Fantastic bike ! Is the front disc brake a custom installation ? I've searched high and low for a cruiser with disc brakes but get the standard answer...."you can't do that" . Alas, now I know it can be done !

beachbikeron

May 18, 2008
(c)The frame is a Kustom Kruiser Slick Daddy. Schwinn, GT Dyno,& Pacific Bikes ? I beleive all had a part in building this bike but the company's split up in 2005, or 2006 and stopped production of this bike and a few others, like the Schwinn Spoiler and the GT Dyno Roadster.I lucked up and found a few of these bikes brand new in the box at a good price.

Attachments

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
Beautiful Bike you have Ron. The only thing that can to mind is...How tall are you because that is one long bike!
I rode 31WJohn's chooper one time and I couldn't reach the pedals. But then again John is in the 6'7" range.

beachbikeron

May 18, 2008
Hey there easy rider! I'm 5'10, and I reach the pedals perfectly. My ridin buddy has a hard time reaching but he's only 5'7 or 5'8''. I also use the bent seat post. He would have to use the strait post. But for me, with those fatboy tires,it's totally comfortable! The only thing left to install is apehanger bars, lights & a mirror.

jasonh

Jun 23, 2008
Longmont, CO
I guess a short rider could use the bent seatpost but turn it backwards so it's bent towards the front...that'll get you a bit closer.

beachbikeron

May 18, 2008
Oh,Hey jasonh,I did'nt mean anything about anything. I think if someone is short, or even very short, thats cool by me! But if a shorter person,[to me] is looking for an 8' stretch cruiser bicycle,when there are so many ranges of bikes to build and ride,I say go for it! build it your way and cruise on dude!!! But anyway, I have'nt tried it, but the straight seat post brings it up about 8'' closer to yhe pedals.

jasonh

Jun 23, 2008
Longmont, CO
Hey no worries, I'm 6'1" so what do I care :)

I think it would be kind of fun to see a very short person riding a very long bike. Kind of like really little girls driving big lifted monster trucks, lol. (granted, I hate big lifted trucks, but that's another thread)

beachbikeron

May 18, 2008
(c)Hey easle89,the bike your showing on your Overstock.com is not a Slick Daddy! And if you do try to buy it and go through the rig-a-row to buy it, tells you they are sold out! The K.K.Roadster [the bike your showing] does'nt have the rear 24x3 & 3-speed Nexus w/shifter, and dos'nt have the front disk brake! The S/D Is the Godfather of the Roadster! they stopped making them in 2005 or 2006? they are getting hard to find now. I found a few,but allthough I can't seem to find any S.D.'S, anymore,I know where some Roadster's are!rotfl

Attachments